All reviewsroom was cleanindoor poolenjoyed my staystaff was friendlysausagewaffle makerbiscuitscracker barrelsavannah areaconvenient locationfree breakfastwould stay againmicrowaveratesinterstateclerkexit
Reviewed May 24, 2008

this hotel was a nice place to stay at. the rates were good and they also have a heated pool. i stayed with my family and the people working at the place were very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone visiting or just passing by or stopping for a night. the kids loved the heated pool too.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2008

the hotel was beautiful and it was a fair price but when we got our credit card statement they had charged 2times more than they quoted!!!! do not get scammed!!!! they will do this to you. do not use a credit card they will over charge u they are thieves and cheats!!! thanks for this opportunity to share my feelings!!!!!!!! and this is not a fake review we stayed there April 17-18 2008!!!

Stayed: April 2008
8  Thank courtnewyork
Reviewed May 19, 2008

I am taking my daughter on a Road Trip to visit colleges around the southeast region, and we made it to Savannah, GA last night. Wanted to get part way around the city so when we head North on I-95 this morning we wouldn't be fighting traffic.

We saw a billboard for a EconoLodge at this exit, and tried it first - stinky,crowd at guest lobby, not for a mother and teenage daughter. Came back to the Travelodge Suites we had seen as we exited.

This seems to be a pretty nice looking property, extremely clean, very well lit parking lot, all interior corridors, very helpful staff, huge room with sofa, microwave, frig, two beds, huge TV, nice bathroom with huge mirror.

Extremely comfortable beds with great linens, and lots and lots of super fluffy pillows.

We are right next to the elevator, and you can hear the ding when it arrives, and we were a bit concerned about whether that would interfere with our sleep but it turned out to be no problem at all.

Very quiet well insulated hotel.

Hands down the best Travelodge property I have ever stayed at - really a very clean and comfortable hotel, felt very safe and secure.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank DJBue4
Reviewed April 4, 2008

This is the worst place to stay. I arrived late in the night with my husband and children. We were in for a surprise when we turned the lights on in the room. There were small roaches in the bathroom and also in the room. There were also large roaches climbing the walls. We called the front desk and informed the clerk of the bugs and she said that they did not bite. She kindly offered a can of roach spray. We did get our money back. The towels were being delivered in a shopping cart stolen from the Food Lion in the back of the hotel. I warn you to stay away from this hotel. There were stains on the walls and the light fixtures. The carpet was dirty and the room smelled horrible. Please stay away unless you like filth. I think that this place should be reported. Another person staying at this motel at the same time took pictures of the roaches climbing the wall.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
1  Thank wmoore
Reviewed March 27, 2008

We were going to stay here on our trip home from Florida. While we had no problems at check in our room was terrible. There was a funky smell and when we turned the lights on and opened the drapes there were bugs in the wall. My travel partner is in the pest control business and his professional evalutation was termites! When he went to the front desk to complain about the bugs the women at the desk told him she could upgrade us to a "bug free" room for an additional $7. We refused to pay the additional charge and after checking the other room out decided there was no way we were going to stay. They did refund our money without any problems. My advice to travelers is to avoid exit 102 on I95.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple