“Excellent budget hotel”

Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Pooler
Trenton, New Jersey, United States
“Excellent budget hotel”
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We stayed one night on the way back from Disney Orlando. The facility was very clean. The room was spacious. Our room had two double beds and a desk. The desk area was large enough to put a queen size air bed. The staff was very nice and helpful. They had hot breakfast with boiled eggs. The location is conveient, just off I-95. It is much better than Hampton Inn we stayed on our way to DIsney. The rate is only half of Hampton Inn rate.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
dpooler, Manager at Travelodge Suites Savannah Pooler, responded to this review, January 24, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Travelodge suites in pooler, georgia for your stay. We're glad that you enjoyed staying with us, that the hotel met your needs and is value for your money. We hope you'll join us again soon!

Guests can now call/visit us at the address/number listed above the Travelodge photo above or e.mail us at poolertvl@yahoo.com for future reservations.

Owner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at this Travelodge location. The facility was very clean, and the customer service I received was outstanding. I spent two nights at this hotel in September and another two nights in late October. My job in South Carolina requires me to visit the Savannah area once every 6-10 weeks, and this will always be my "top hotel" to do business with!!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank paul v
dpooler, Owner at Travelodge Suites Savannah Pooler, responded to this review, November 4, 2011
Thank you for staying with us & also sharing your experience with everyone via this site . Review like yours can attract our returning customers to stay with us & we can build long lasting relationship which is our mail goal in this business.

Once again thank you for your business & we look forward to seeing you, your friends and family soon again whenever you come to this area.

Walt Disney World, Florida
Reviewed October 17, 2011

If you want to stay in a motel with grimy entry doors and windows, filthy elevator buttons, scuffed and dirty walls, and pillow cases greeting you with grease and dirt on them (not stains, but the real deal), then this is the place for you.
We picked this place as a stopping point on a long drive home, based on "reviews" of previous patrons. Don't be fooled by that! We will never stay in a Travelodge again after this nightmare, and if we had not prepaid, we would have turned and run in about 30 seconds.

Room Tip: The best room to choose is any other room at any other motel. Run, run away from this one!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Doris R
dpooler, Owner at Travelodge Suites Savannah Pooler, responded to this review, October 20, 2011

Azle, Texas
Reviewed October 16, 2011

I stayed at this hotel about 3 months ago while visiting Savannah. While the only con about this hotel is that it is a good 20 minutes from historic Savannah, it's proximity to I-95 is unbeatable, and I loved that this hotel had rooms that were only accessible from inside the property (meaning, your window doesn't overlook your car in front of it, and room entry is from the inside.) I felt a great sense of security with that. Additionally, the parking lot was well lit, and the staff was so friendly -and we checked in after midnight! In the morning, the breakfast was the best breakfast I had ever had at a hotel in this price range (i.e. Ramadas, Best Westerns, etc)... the staff brought out a belgian waffle maker, and had an wide assortment of great breakfast food ready. For traveling on a budget, this hotel is hard to beat. You will be happy you stayed!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
We are geared towards providing exceptional services to all travelers - leisure - family, couples, singles and business. Please note that you can ask us and we will try and comply. Thank you for your kind words and also for your business. We look forward to seeing you, your friends and family soon again.

Guests can now e.mail us at poolertvl@yahoo.com or call us at the number/address listed above the Travelodge photo above for future reservation or any other questions.

Egmond aan Zee, The Netherlands
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Our family stayed here for 2 day, staff was helpfull and the room was clean. Its near the center of savannah, and located next to the Mighty Eight Airforce Museum, wich everyone should visit. I'm planning again for the next visit!

Room Tip: Near the frontdesk is a nice place to stay
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Jeroen D
dpooler, Owner at Travelodge Suites Savannah Pooler, responded to this review, October 24, 2011
Thank you for your kind review & your business.
We look forward to seeing you with your freinds & family soon again.

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed October 11, 2011

We arrived after midnight ok no problem however when we got to the counter the staff just sat there rolling there eyes. Ok Strike 1 Im tired whatever I need a room ok they gave us the rates I told them I had called earlier in the day to see if I could use any of my discounts and they said yes earlier in the day.(im an airlines employee and the other party travling is a government employee) Were at the counter the manager comes up and says we DO NOT HONOR any discounts. Like I said its late (130am) I don't feel like arguing whatever. We get our room it was supposed to be a suite nope you guess it didn't get a suite.

So we finnaly get to the room discover that everything is unplugged in the room and there are not enough plugs. By this time I just wanted to go to sleep. So the next morning get up call the 800 for the hotel and they said they should have honerd the discounts blah blah blah.
The breakfast wasn't bad at the hotel but I did switch to a diffrent hotel the next day. The staff was rude checking in and out of this hotel.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank missdnell
dpooler, General Manager at Travelodge Suites Savannah Pooler, responded to this review, October 18, 2011
We care about your satisfaction before and during your stay.

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post a review on this site. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed - with the front desk staff & front desk manager.

guest can contact me on poolertvl@yahoo.com or call at the address/number listed under the Travelodge photo above.

owner
auburn al
Reviewed October 10, 2011

M wife and I come to Pooler ga a couple of times a year for several days at a time. We had gotten a good price for our room so we decided to stay. As a whole not bad except our last night there my wife and myself got in around 7pm, we were soaked as we had gotten stuck in a terriable rain storm. Upon trying to get into our room our room key would not open the door, I went to the front desk dripping wet and freezing cold to see what the problem is and she proceeded to tell me that something was wrong with the lock and just hang out untill we get it fixed. The maid had discovered the lock would not work at 10am and they jusy now started to see about the problem. They called the manager but he was not avaialble.
After 30min of doing nothing, offering no alternative for us they decided that a programmer needed to be contacted to solve the problem. Mean while we are freezing to death, not even an offer of hot coffee or anything. I suggested they get maintenance to open the door, nothing was offered for compensation. This place was terriible!!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business