Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Pooler
Hampton, Georgia
“Impression”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

Last year, we stayed in this very Red Roof Inn for several months. We were impressed with the front desk staff's service, especially Doug, who is always friendly and professional, very helpful. The manager AJ is a likeable person, who showed genuine concern to his guest. We would like to stay there again when we are in this area.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Sara W
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Dear Sara W,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel with such positive feedback! As there are many hotels out there now-a-days its all about the customer service, and I'm pleased to hear that both Doug and Aj continue to give you that great customer service we are so well known for. Your kind words will serve as encouragement to our entire team as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide that 5 star service you deserve.
Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to serving you again soon!

At your service,

Red Roof Inn, Pooler

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Monticello
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2014

Have enjoyed this Inn for over ten years and plan on continuing to stay there when ever I'm in the area. I enjoy being on the ground floor because of the easy access in and out. My room is always clean and have always found the staff to be helpful. I enjoy being located next to Sam;s Club and look forward to the new mall being built next door.

Room Tip: Have enjoyed this Inn for over ten years and plan on continuing to stay there when ever I'm in t...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Charles B
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler, responded to this review, January 30, 2014
Dear Charles B,

We love repeat guests! Thank you for the great words about the hotel. When a guest comes back by choice we know we are doing something right. There are so many options today it really is all about the customer service. Our team offers great customer service and they truly enjoy what they do.
We look forward to serving you again soon!

At your service,

Red Roof Inn, Pooler
Hamilton, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

The Inn was easy to find. The desk clerk was pleasant and helpful. The room was very nice, the beds comfortable. The parking was not convenient, especially for someone that is recovering from knee surgery. Carrying luggage and two cats (in carriers) down a long hallway, after a long day of driving, was not a pleasure.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Donna M
Dear Donna M,

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to. I am sorry to hear that you were not 100% pleased with your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

The management team at
Lake Placid, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Rooms filthy, lobby floor had food trampled that looked to be days old... Smell of room almost unbearable. Corridors, hallways and other carpeted areas looks as though they had not been vacuumed in months. Franchisee ( Owner ) had no interest in listening to any guest's complaint... He spent most of his time away from the check-in area. Usually that area was unmanned. Will not ever stay at any Red Roof again anywhere. I have a company that employs thirty-five people that travel at least four nights each week, and I pay the bills.... My motel expenses for these people runs over ten thousand dollars a week. We have been using Red Roof but the complaints from my employees led to me checking for myself at the Savannah, Ga. location. THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT !!! As I said before NEVER AGAIN ....

Room Tip: Choose another chain. You will NOT like this location.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank ezdriver372
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Dear ezdriver372,

We appreciate knowing those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to through out the many travels of yourself and your employees. I am sorry to hear that you were not please with your stay at our hotel. I sincerely apologize for any inconveniences you experience during your stay with us. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

The management team at Red Roof Inn, Pooler GA
Tallahassee, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

I have stayed at this motel many times over the past few years but will not again based on my experience this past Thursday. The person claiming to be the night manager, S. Pattel, was rude, un co-operative and generally difficult to deal with. When I checked into my room it was not particularly clean, the TV did not work properly and I killed a small roach that was crawling on the sheet in one the beds. When I complained to Mr. Pattel about this he argued with me about my description of the room and refused to give me another room claiming none were available. He refused to give me the manager's name and claimed he was "out of the country".
Mr. Pattel supposedly cancelled my charges (which I won't know for sure until I get my credit card statement) and I left since it was not difficult to find another motel nearby.

Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
5 Thank Randy C
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler, responded to this review, January 19, 2014
Dear Randy C,

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations during your recent visit to our property. I have shared your feedback with our entire team to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.
Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior customer service and accommodations on your next visit to the area.

Warm Regards,
Saugerties, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

We stopped in for a night on our way to Florida. Very basic but clean and met most of our needs. Parking was ample for a vehicle with trailer attached. Close to Walmart and a dozen restaurants - this was convenient and reasonably priced.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor near the front desk. It was quiet with no problems.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Rudder H
Dear Rudder H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit with us. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your response will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guest. It sis always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
Thank you again for sharing your experience ans we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

The team at Red Roof Inn, Pooler GA
Bellingham WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

We spent one night at the Red Roof Inn , Pooler GA, which is near the Savannah Airport. I chose this hotel because we fly standby and there was a chance that we would be arriving very late at night. This hotel offered round the clock airport shuttle service. We were very pleasantly surprised at how quickly the shuttle came to pick us up at around midnight, our driver ( Sunil) was gracious and helpful. He also checked us in as well as another couple who arrived at the same time but were not traveling with us. In the morning we found the breakfast was fine. The desk clerk David helped us find our way to our final destination. He was also very friendly.
All in all a good experience.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jan F
Angela C, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler, responded to this review, November 27, 2013
Dear Jan F,

Thank you for taking the time our of your schedule to review your stay here with us. I'm pleased to hear you were able to enjoy your stay from the moment we picked you up from the airport. With us being so close we are able to offer this special offer to our guests along with our wonderful staff and clean and spacious rooms. Next time you are in the area we hope you are able to enjoy more of our services as well as the Savannah area. We hope to see you again soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pooler
BEST WESTERN PLUS Savannah Airport Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Airport - Pooler
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pooler/Savannah
Wingate by Wyndham Savannah Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Savannah-Pooler

Been to Red Roof Inns & Suites Savannah Airport Pooler? Share your experiences!