Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Pooler/Savannah
$55
Hotels.com
$63
$70
All reviewsroom was cleanrestaurants and gas stationscheck in was easybagelswould stay here againnice place to staystaff was friendlyfirst floorsavannah areaeasy accessfree breakfastmicrowaveexit
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is by FAR the worst hotel I've ever had to stay in... Hair EVERY WHERE!!!! The sheets, the towels, the tub, the toilet (which I don't think has been cleaned in about a week). Desk man offers to give us another room -- which was worse then the first -- hair, leaking toilet, etc etc! Let's not forget all the grime and gunk in the tubs! I've seen convenient store/gas stations that are cleaner -- no joke. Everything else on this exit is sold out and it is FAR too late, with all the driving we have to do tomorrow, to pack up the kids and go to another exit. <PUKE> We're not touching anything, sleeping on our own blankets and outta here first this in the morning! Solids surfaces only folks!

Room Tip: you truly DO get what you pay for! If I had my USB, I'd share the pics I took....
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Anna1345
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Rude front desk at check in, room had overwhelming smell of perfume, towels and sheets yellowed, german roaches in the bathroom. And then, if that wasn't enough, no coffee, poor selection for breakfast, front desk guy had his kids and wife taking up most of the breakfast area. Checking out I was told I would not get a receipt, I should go online to get " my documents" as I had booked room on the internet. Stayed here before, not ad. Been awhile and it has gone waaaaaay downhill. Don't even get what you pay for.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kat B
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I arrived to Pooler late night and this hotel was very convenient as it is close to the airport. Upon check-in I noticed that a few towels were torn, so I asked for two more. The towels and sheets were a little dingy, but nothing a little bleach couldn't fix. The next morning my mom saw a small roach in the bathroom and later I saw it again so I killed it. I called the front desk to get roach spray and it was brought up immediately. After that, I did not see any more insects in the room.

Breakfast was not that great. It was small bagels, bread, waffles, small muffins, cereal, milk, juice, coffee, and tea. There was no fresh fruit or any hot items, but it was something to eat until we got someplace else.

As I was in -town visiting relatives I was up late the night before and wanted to sleep in the next morning, but housekeeping started vacuuming and talking outside my room at 8am.

There is no elevator so you have to take the stairs if your room is on the second floor.

There is a 24 hour McDonalds next door. Also, Waffle House is across the highway. There are lots of restaurants and even a Wal-Mart in the area. Conveniently located hotel.

Room Tip: No elevator so request first floor room if you have problems climbing stairs.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank nitawil
Reviewed February 17, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed February 3, 2014

I travel to this area several times a year and always stay at Microtel Inn & Suites in Pooler, Ga. I am always satisfied with their service and the cleanliness and condition of the room.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends