“Excellent service, convenient location”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #30 of 126 Restaurants in Pooler
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Longhorn is very easy to find just off I 95 in Pooler GA. I had the ribeye which was cooked to my liking but the seating was somewhat overpowering for a steak. It had a strong peppery taste the likes of something to be blackened but it was not blackened. It was OK but I prefer a lighter seasoning n my steak, (more meat flavor). My server was very gracious and and good at her job. She even made a fresh pot of coffe when asked after dinner.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

One of my wife's (and my kid's) favorite restaurants. Great food, great service and employees. Neat environment and friendly place. I would definitely recommend this to a friend or visitor!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Had the filet, it was excellent. Service was OK, this review is more about the food which I thought was well prepared and served hot. We went two nights in a row during our stay. Restaurant is just west of I-95 on the north side of Pooler Pkwy in Pooler at the Savannah Intl Airport exit. Busy restaurant, had a waiting line both nights, bar area, no outside seating. Close to shopping(Publix, Dairy Queen, Wal Mart) and movie theatre.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

My husband and I travel to Savannah frequently. We always have at least one meal here. Last night's was great. I tried the chicken tenders and my husband had the pan flank steak. Both were excellent. Our salads, baked potatoes, and bread were all succulent as well. We had the stuffed mushroom appetizers and they were perfect! The peach iced tea was one of the best I've had anywhere. Our server, Andrew, was wonderful.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

We were in the area for 13 days and dined here twice. Our waitress was very friendly. She was at our table before we needed her. Our food was over the top...try the Southwest Shrimp appitizer. YUM