“I would say the experience was worth the price.”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #28 of 126 Restaurants in Pooler
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

I had a bacon wrapped sirloin which was cooked perfectly to order but a little on the cardboardy side of taste (a little steak sauce saved it). The service was quick and friendly and the sides were good. A little on the expensive side for the portions but I would consider going back. The place was clean and the decor is what you would expec to see at a place called "longhorn".

Reviewed July 6, 2012

just another run of the mill chain steakhouse, they don't do anything to make themselves better than that title.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

We visited on a particularly crowded evening. We were seated after a lengthy wait but our server was superb. A mistake was made with one order and was corrected immediately. The manager even came out to apologize. The item was not included on the bill. All in all, okay...but we were not wowed!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

We ate here on a Saturday night during a trip home from Florida. We got to the restaurant about 2 hours before closing and the staff acted more like we were bothering them than caring about serving us. Our server spent most of her time talking to another server about being mad at her child's school for something so we had a hard time getting her to come back to our table.

For an appetizer, we ordered the bacon wrapped potato wedges and 2 looked okay while the others just looked like the cooks got tired of wrapping them so just halfway did it. In addition, they were overcooked. I got the parmesan chicken. It was overcooked and just half covered with cheese and the parmesan crust. I have ordered this multiple times at other Longhorn restaurants and devoured it every time but I couldn't even get it all down this time it was so dry.

My advice is, if you like Longhorn Steakhouse generally, skip this place because it is way worse than most others.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Just come out of the Longhorn after a very enjoyable meal. I had the mushrooms to start and the 9oz steak wrapped with bacon. Service was very good and I would revisit if I was ever in the area again.

Thank you for an excellent meal.