“Excellent experience”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Though I was dining alone, waiter Richard was very pleasant and accommodating. Salad bar was well stocked and fresh, and the pork chop was seasoned well and cooked to perfection. I think the restaurant is outdated, and I was put off by the ripped seats. Otherwise, a good dining experience and I would go again.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (143)

Reviewed July 2, 2019

We go here a few times a month for the salad bar and the BOGO coupons. The porkchops and ribs are very good. The staff is always helpful and willing to go the extra mile. Can't get enough of those croutons, yummy.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 8, 2019

Ordered Cajun Ribeye and got a ribeye steak (plain) that even a steak knife couldn't cut through. Ate about 1/2 of it and gave up. I don't know where they get their meat from but one thing they won't have to worry about me coming by to try it anymore

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

The restaurant was excellent server was good and the food also. I would recommend people to come and we will back dining also

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 22, 2019

The main reason for my review is to mention one of the staff. My lady and I have visited this establishment 5 times in the past two weeks and although the food is good and excellent value the key factor was one of the servers, a lady named Faith. We have many great staff members over the years but Faith is jewel for RT in Pooler, helpful, pleasant with a great demeanor. I dont know if RT has a monthly staff member but Faith should win it all hands down. Thank you Faith you made our visits along with the great value food.

Date of visit: May 2019