“Specially for Breakfast”

Dining options: Breakfast
Pooler
“Specially for Breakfast”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

A great place for breakfast. The service is good and the food is worth the price. The place is clean and the prices are well inline with other area establishments. They also give a 10% discount to all military, police, fire and ems

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Dale S

Pooler, G
“Okay”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Very busy restaurant on a Saturday morning. We ordered omelettes with hash browns. Nothing special, hash browns under done and the cubes of ham in the omelette were burned on one side. It's in a great spot, and clearly loved judging by all the people in there but the food really should have been better than it was. We'll give them another try though.

• Visited June 2014
“Eat Here!”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Sorry to read about last reviewers experience. Must have been a bad day for them. Our experience was total opposite. The place was always full while dining but they were turning people out really quick. Food was great. It's not the best breakfast you will ever eat or anything but it was indeed good. Will be back when in town.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank gents112
Palm Coast, Florida
“Don't Go”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

On our way out of town, my husband and I thought we'd get some breakfast. Typically we go to the old 'greasy spoon' - Waffle House, but thought we'd try out the Omelette House for perhaps, a healthy change... The coffee was good. That's the positive. Now, for the negative - Slow service, but I can handle that. We both ordered hash browns (extra $) and my hubby ordered an english muffin and I ordered raisin toast (both extra $$) - heck, it was vacation. The hash browns were powdery (?) That's the best way to describe those dry things that filled my plate. I still would not have been so unhappy as to write a bad review BUT the 'oil' they spread on the English Muffin and the Raisin Bread tasted RANCID - you just couldn't eat it! I asked the waitress - when she showed up again - to take those two extra charges off the bill (it was only about $1.00 or so) but 'the manager said that we ordered them, so we have to pay for them!".... OMG -- that was IT! I spoke to her when we were paying and she stood there with some blank expression on her face and didn't utter a word!!! Told her that one dollar wasn't WORTH losing a customer over - but out of principle... My hubby and I will never go back.

I guess the Pooler Police department (there in the same center) will keep them busy - maybe they are used to the crap they put on the bread and the bad service? or maybe that's why they seem to be so grumpy?

Don't go. If you DO go - watch for all those added charges...it's not as inexpensive as they'd like you to believe. Go to Huddle House or Waffle House!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank JoanyBelle
Ellabell, Georgia
“Decent food, Great service”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Food was average. However, our server was very attentive and polite. This seems to be the "go-to" place on Sat. morning, so be aware you may have to wait for a table.

Visited March 2014