“Looking for good BBQ”

Ranked #12 of 127 Restaurants in Pooler
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We were on our way back to Florida from Charleston, had stopped in Pooler and went looking for FATZ, I had never tried it.
WAS PLEASENTLY SURPRISED. Both of had a small steak, but I had a combo with BBQ Ribs and it was good. The folks here are very friendly. They had suggestions about what to see and do in Pooler and Savannah.
Recommend this.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Fatz is worth trying. A varied menu with something for just about everyone. Large portions at reasonable prices. I had a large Caesar salad with grilled chicken. It was so big! I ate 1/3 of it and boxed the leftover part.
Friendly server and host.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Fats was great all the way around! Service was great,food was great. I had the shrimp and grits it's a must! Very happy with Fatz!!!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

On our way from North Carolina to Orlando, FL, my wife and I stopped in Pooler, GA to spend the night. We had dinner at Fatz Eatz & Drinkz and it was truly a very nice dining experience. The food was delicious and the service was exceptional. Our server, a young lady named Taylor, was also the bartender. Taylor was friendly, efficient and made one heck of a martini. We will definitely revisit this establishment the next time we’re in the area.

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Good food, chili is really good. Great selection and nice environment. Friendly staff as well. Only been once but will go again.