“A nice way to end a long day of traveling...”
Review of Bahama Bob's

Bahama Bob's
Ranked #85 of 127 Restaurants in Pooler
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: 111 Canal St # 401 Pooler, GA 31322-4057 (912) 748-7777
Description: 111 Canal St # 401 Pooler, GA 31322-4057 (912) 748-7777
Reviewed April 12, 2012

When we started looking for somewhere to stay for the night, I started checking the gps and Trip Advisor for places to eat. It was already after 8pm, so we were nervous about finding something decent still open. Bahama Bob's was an unexpected treat. It was loud and obnoxious in a good sort of way, as it was karaoke night. Yes, it's basically a bar that serves food, and I wouldn't take kids, but the fried oysters were delicious, and hubby loved Bob's Platter.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Looking for easy dining late at night this was the right stop. Had the boiled shrimp that were perfect. Also serves fried and broiled options w plenty of sides including yummy hush puppies. Great price on beer! Wednesdays you get free entertainment w Karaoke night. Other nights there is always pool and darts. Had great plate of food during my last visit; decided to return. I was traveling and my body was on a different time zone; this was a very good option to room service. Very reasonable prices. Left my jacket in the car bc i walked out smelling like smoke.

Reviewed December 24, 2011

If you want the best seafood in town, go to Bahama Bob's! This is a great place to hang out, watch sporting events, and eat some delicious food. I have had just about everything on the menu now and it was all delicious, especially the seafood. The atmosphere is pretty much like a bar and people do smoke in here. There are 4 pool tables, 2 dart boards, and TVs all around. I go here to hang out with my wife and friends or just to have dinner with the family. The beer is cold and cheap and they have a big selection of frozen drinks. Go early and eat with less of a "bar crowd" or stay late and hang out. Bob is almost always there and he is very friendly. He walks around and talks to all the customers. The staff are all very nice too. Check this place out, I think you will like it.

Reviewed March 24, 2011

We arrived at about a quarter to six. The bar (this is a bar that also serves food) was full of noisy patrons. As a bar, it also was full of smokers. The patrons were also loudly cursing and engaging in sex talk, so it is not a good atmosphere for kids. The food was served in ample portions and tasted good. The owner was friendly and came by our table and talked to us for quite a while.

Reviewed March 16, 2011

This has to be one of Savannah's best kept secrets!!!! Me and my kids were in Savannah this weekend and i was told by a staff member at the hotel that I should go to Bahamas Bob's...I was a little skeptical in the beginning because when we go there it looked like an empty bar! We went ahead and ordered and the food was the best!!! The waitress was wonderful
and the owner even came out and greeted us....I will definitely go back...they had the best seafood in Savannah!

1  Thank atlmumyof4