“Good food and Service”

Jalapenos Mexican Grill
Ranked #59 of 129 Restaurants in Pooler
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Gringa is unique and awesome! The margaritas are strong and cheap. i left satisfied and out the door for around 30 bucks for two of us including tip!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

the cheese dip and fajitas delicious, Server was very friendly and funny! Loved the birthday song!! Music was on the loud side, but it is mexican establishment! Parking could be better!!!

1  Thank florida4leafclover
Reviewed February 3, 2013

It's always busy, and the atmosphere is lively and fun! My husband and I always order the cheese dip, and Parrillada for two, these fajitas are amazing! They're a combination of steak, chicken, and shrimp. We always have more than enough left for us to take home and eat the next day for lunch! This is my favorite Mexican restaurant away from home! I highly recommended it!!

1  Thank Chambliss06
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The food, decor and service are excellent. Had a margarita (my favorite) and some quesadillas. Was very pleased with the tasty food and the service is fast. I will definitely be back.

1  Thank Ashley M
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

The food is good. Price us good. Service is fast. Beer is cold. Kids like to eat here. Get there early because the wait us long st 600pm

1  Thank asianredneck