“Loved it”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #10 of 127 Restaurants in Pooler
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Love the menu, love the staff, the food is always fresh and wonderful.

1  Thank Brandi R

Reviewed June 1, 2012

What can I say- we love the consistent food and friendly staff. When traveling its always the best bet.

1  Thank loucoleman
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Food was Cracker Barrel usual but a Palmetto bug "attacked" our table as well as another. Not what I would expect from this restaurant.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I love to shop ther they have candies of the past and the ood id really good

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Late morning (Brunch) crowd on a Saturday... I ordered the 'Sunrise Sampler', eggs over medium... 1st order was delivered with runny whites and yolk. I requested the eggs to be replaced... again over medium. A few minutes later, the same bacon and hashbrowns were returned to me w/o eggs. About 5 minutes more a plate was delivered... with two eggs more UNDER-cooked than the 1st order!! I refused them as well. Oh yes, pancakes were never served.