We stayed here for our sons Graduation at Fort Benning. I looked at every one of the chalets photos and choose #88 because of the white, open, crisp clean pictures. And it was all that and more. This chalet has just been redone - and was beautiful. I would recommend this chalet to anyone. We had a quiet and relaxing time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A serene 65-acre Alpine village surrounding a 12-acre fishing lake. Chalet-style cabins can be rented as 1-8 bedrooms that can sleep 2-20 people. Chalets are privately owned vacation rentals, each reflecting the decor and taste of the owner of each unit. Amenities included are: swimming pool, flat bottom boats and canoes, putt-putt golf, ping-pong, pool tables, tennis, basketball and volleyball. Great for Family Reunions, Church Retreats, Weddings and Family Vacations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Pine Mountain Club Chalets Hotel Pine Mountain
- Pine Mountain Hotel Chalets
- Pine Mountain Resort Chalets