“Wonderful quiet place to stay. Motel owners are great people!”

and 1 more site!
White Columns Motel
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Pine Mountain
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We liked the room and the price was unbeatable. Not greedy! So many other places were expensive, and staying here allowed us to spend money on other things in the the area! The motel owners were sweet and accommodating, and always around if we needed anything or had any questions. It was small but quaint. It suited our needs for the few days we stayed, and we liked it so much, we extended our stay there! We would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Bon H
There are newer reviews for White Columns Motel

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This motel was very nice. It is an older motel. but very clean. The staff was very friendly. We will definitely stay at this motel when we go to Pine Mountain. . Very surprised about the negative reviews. Really enjoyed the swing under the tree. Cyndee

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank CyndeeF_13
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Great service, very polite and helpful.....rooms are a little dated but very comfortable and cozy....no complaints. Few restaraunts very close by and a great stay for the money compared to other hotels/motels in the Area. Will stay here again if I find myself back in the area!

• Stayed: March 2013
5  Thank Bradley M
Reviewed September 26, 2012

This motel was charming. I loved the "antique/ art deco" vibe of the furniture in the room and the 4 poster queen sized bed. Small yes, but adequate for what I needed in Pine Mountain for one night. There was a microwave and a mini-refrigerator. The bathroom tub/shower had some wear but it was clean, adequate, it is an older motel. I agree, somewhat, about the grab and go breakfast not being fancy, but it came with the room. They are not even obligated to provide it.
I am dismayed at the negative reviews here. If you're looking for a resort; look else where; and pay big $$$. I met a couple at breakfast nearby that had stayed in a camping area in a "yurt' no private bath not even a coffee pot and paid more than I did. They said they would go to white columns motel next time, too. I had a quaint night's stay for a reasonable price. Would consider returning when I return to Pine Mountain.
The staff was so friendly, accommodating, and welcoming. It was noticed and appreciated.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
8  Thank GrannyMoJo
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We had a lovely room with a king-sized bed, mini fridge and microwave. The TV was very small but it sufficed. When we arrived, the windows were open to let the room air out. It never had the " motel smell " that some places have. Amitra at the desk was very friendly, even offering to move her car so that we could park closer to our room. This little beauty is a hidden gem. It could do with some potted plants hanging from the many hooks, but GA in July makes even the greenest thumb turn brown. We enjoyed our stay and would go there again.

Room Tip: We were in room 12, just a short walk away from the main building. Very quiet. And there is a swin...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Gibbs09
Reviewed January 6, 2012

This motel was perfect for our family. We needed a place to stay for the night. They even had a room with 3 beds and welcomed our small dog. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011
4  Thank ncga2r
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I stay at this place periodically. And I liked it a lot for $59. I just booked again and it was $79. I don't like it for $79. It is not fancy at all. You don't get this sense of pampered relaxation. It's just a clean little place built with cinderblocks with really nice owners. Maybe prices have to come up to stay in business. I don't know. But at $79 for a single room, I don't think it is a good deal anymore and would prefer to stay in Columbus and pay 100 to be pampered.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
#1 of 2 in Warm Springs
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange
Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
Baymont Inn & Suites LaGrange

Been to White Columns Motel? Share your experiences!