We liked the room and the price was unbeatable. Not greedy! So many other places were expensive, and staying here allowed us to spend money on other things in the the area! The motel owners were sweet and accommodating, and always around if we needed anything or had any questions. It was small but quaint. It suited our needs for the few days we stayed, and we liked it so much, we extended our stay there! We would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- White Columns Motel is a quiet and peaceful lodging in Pine Mountain for more than 50 years. Walking distance to nearby restaurants and close to nearby attractions Callaway Gardens, FDR State Park, Wild Animal Safari and Butts Mill Farm. Travelers awake refresh and enjoy coffee with breakfast in the lovely landscaped lawn with blooming plants such as azalea, hydrangeas, tulips, gardenia and a magnificent Magnolia tree with a swing hanging from its limb. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your White Columns Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Columns Hotel Pine Mountain
- White Columns Pine Mountain