We stayed the weekend at the mountain creek inn. Although the outside of the hotel looks really old, the rooms are clean and comfortable. I feel they should add mini refrigerators in every room without the extra $10 charge. Probably give guests an option to have a microwave for $10 since there are not too many restaurant options.
The flowers werent in bloom yet at the gardens but we enjoyed the bicycle ride, boat rental and the beach area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Callaway Gardens is a special place to make memories whether with friends, family or business associates. The Gardens offers unique experiences with floral displays, zip line/obstacle courses, bicycle and walking trails. Traditional resort amenities include golf courses that have hosted 12 PGA Tour events. Banquet and meeting facilities provide for most any size meeting or conference. Featuring more 2,500 acres of 6,500 acres for self-guided experience, the variety of facilities, including accommodations, dining, make for quality time and quality experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Callaway Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Callaway Gardens Georgia
- Callaway Gardens Resort
- Callaway Gardens Hotel Pine Mountain
- Callaway Gardens Pine Mountain
- Callaway Resort Pine Mountain