As a gift we were given 2 nights to stay on our trip back from Florida, check in was pleasant and efficient, the room we were assigned seemed a long way from anything but it really was not. It was a well appointed room with everything working and had a small patio which overlooked the great lawn and the lake on the golf course. It faced west which gave us very nice sunsets for the nights we were there.
We went to the bar before dinner and had a drink or two the bartender was very good and helpful with our questions I am sorry I did not get her name but a very pleasant individual to chat with.
There are 2 options for eating we opted for the seafood buffet which was excellent even though the Inn was full for the night there were lots of choices and everything was hot really enjoyed this meal.
Would recommend this Inn as a must if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Callaway Gardens is a special place to make memories whether with friends, family or business associates. The Gardens offers unique experiences with floral displays, zip line/obstacle courses, bicycle and walking trails. Traditional resort amenities include golf courses that have hosted 12 PGA Tour events. Banquet and meeting facilities provide for most any size meeting or conference. Featuring more 2,500 acres of 6,500 acres for self-guided experience, the variety of facilities, including accommodations, dining, make for quality time and quality experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Callaway Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Callaway Gardens Georgia
- Callaway Gardens Resort
- Callaway Gardens Hotel Pine Mountain
- Callaway Gardens Pine Mountain
- Callaway Resort Pine Mountain