“Quaint dining in Pine Mountain, GA”
Review of Bon Vivant Cafe - CLOSED

Bon Vivant Cafe
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: WE ARE CLOSED FROM JANUARY 1-15, 2015 Hours: Mon,Thur - 11-9 Fri & Sat - 11-10 CLOSED ON TUESDAY & WEDNESDAY'S Looking for that sweet stop for a classic treat? Perhaps a five star dinner? Look no further! From the old time soda fountain, to the hand patted burgers, Bon ViVant is that hole-in-the-wall diner not to be overlooked. Settle right in with our famous "Old Glory" chicken salad sandwiches or indulge in our own twist on pasta with the Petti de Pollo dish. Trust the locals on the town favorite meatloaf, even add a hand spun milkshake to the mix! No matter what you decide on, everything on our menu is simply delightful, as shown by our recent "award for small town dining" by trip advisor. If that hasn't convinced you stop by perhaps a cup of freshly brewed coffee and our massive, freshly baked cinnamon rolls and pies from the bakery will help make your decision easier. Rumor has it our treats are better than any grandmothers' recipe (or at least that's what we're told). Whatever you put your fork into around here we can guarantee you won't be disappointed. So come on in and let us welcome you to the South's finest! See you soon!
Reviewed September 12, 2013

After visiting Callaway Gardens my husband had read about Bon Vivant Cafe. Given Pine Mountain is a small town, this was a very good choice for us for many reasons. Michael was our server and he was attentive and entertaining. The Southwest Meatloaf was good. The broccoli salad we had read about is unique and also very good. The atmosphere is so charming taking you back in time as you dine in an old ice cream parlor/soda shop. Our desserts were outstanding.... Pecan pie and Coca Cola cake. Check out the desserts as you enter this little gem. Plenty to choose from!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This place is overrated. I had high expectations because of the reviews but I was let down. My turkey melt was bland, like I could have made it at home for half the price. We weren't offered the honey rolls so I can't comment on those. The side salad was tasty and I did love the waffle cone. It's hard to go wrong with Blue Bell. I probably wouldn't return unless it was for dessert.

1  Thank ladylovesrome
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is one of my favorites! I haven't yet had a dish that didn't surprise my taste buds! I highly recommend this place even if you have to drive some distance. Lunch, dinner or brunch, they always do a great job! The only complaint I would have is the seats aren't that comfortable and the bottom of the tables hit the top of your legs. They add to the unique atmosphere but not comfort. If you go, you will not be dissapointed and treat yourself to a chocolate croissant!

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Very cute inside. Delicious veggie sandwich and broccoli salad side. My husband had the roast beef with horseradish havarti. He said it was great. Service was good. Diamond in the rough of pine mountain. We were visiting callaway gardens and it is extremely hard to find decent food other than here.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

It truly feels as if you are stepping back in time when you walk through the doors of Bon Vivant. It is an old soda fountain transformed into a lunch place. It was a great find for my husband and I as we both found items on the menu that were appealing. He had an Italian burger and I had the Salad Trio. We split amazing cheesecake for dessert. The service is friendly and the prices are fair. I will return.

1  Thank Sahayla