“I would not eat here”

27th Grill
Ranked #22 of 31 Restaurants in Pine Mountain
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My mom and I ate the first time and I will never go back the food was not great at all the service was terrible I saw that the cook didn't wash his hands before making our breakfast after he was rubbing his eye which is a big no no I would stay away from this place

3  Thank Jeff251

Reviewed August 5, 2013

It doesn't look like much both inside and out. The booth seats have tears in them. The service was attentive but very not personable or friendly. It was also a little slow. When we were there, a man was in the middle of the restaurant cleaning the ceiling fans (can't that be done at another time?). With that said, once the food arrived, it was actually very good. I had a burger and fries and my wife had a steak and onion sandwich. Both were very good so I guess that offset the other negatives.

1  Thank Ron K
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

The server was personable and very attentive. The food was very good. The Ghost Rider is a great flat bread sandwich.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The 27th grill is a good choice in Pine Mountain. The service is what you might call "laid back" (and when I say laid back, I mean REALLY laid back) but the food has always been well prepared. A good cheeseburger, and the kids loved the chicken fingers, and grilled cheese.

The 27th isn't much to look at from the outside, but give it a try and I think you will be pleased.

2  Thank T R
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My family went to the 27th Grill late one night, but they were great. Food was really good and our server was fantastic. We will be back.