“Uh....no....don't go!”

27th Grill
Ranked #21 of 31 Restaurants in Pine Mountain
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Service was below terrible. It was so bad my husband had to go to the car and get a bottle of our own water to refill his glass. The food was average or below. The kids enjoyed the cheese pizza. I had grilled pork chops with grilled vegetables. The chops were so full of fat. They would be explained as thin chops bought in an assortment package. The two I received would have been on the bottom of the package so you wouldn't see them. They were very tough and seemed more like they were cooked in a pan rather than grilled. The vegetables were covered in soy and other seasonings; definitely not good for you grilled veggies. My husband had the ribeye. It was full of gristle and was tough as well. No drinks were ever refilled....

We phoned the restaurant the following morning after believing our cc was charged incorrectly. The manger apologized stating he knew there were staffing issues. He offered us a free meal if we came back. We opted to not do this as I will never step into this place again.

2  Thank Daisydd77

Reviewed June 28, 2012

First clue should have been that we were the only customers...... The cook/manager/owner took a phone call while cooking our food. In plain view, several body parts touched (including wiping his nose with his hand) and not a glove or hand washing to be seen. Service was non-existent. I am amazed that when you have one waitress and one table of guests, the ability to disappear is your best skill. After she took our plates, we still had to wait 10 minutes for her to bring the check. Still the only table of guests, how overworked is that? My husband did not want me to make a scene, my question was who would have seen it? No wonder the place is empty. I won't be going back, but if you go...make sure your food is deep-fried...that kills all the bad bacteria.

1  Thank Chris G
Reviewed June 6, 2012 via mobile

Had a couple of beers and chicken wings.. Beer was cold, wings were hot, thats good,

Reviewed May 13, 2012

A typical small town family owned restaurant. Deco was a 60's theme. Cute but could stand some updating (keep the 60's theme though). Breakfast was great and portions were large. Would eat there again.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Had breakfast recently with friends and all four of us got something different and each one ordered something different...all delicous. We voted and decided the PANCAKES are the BEST we have ever had....Keep it up!