“Great service”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The staff here was great! Loved the sweet potato fries (extra yummy with the horseradish sauce that came with my husband's steak sandwich.) My burger was dry, but everything else was lovely.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

This local establishment was dark inside and has some cheesy decor with a taxidermy raccoon on the bar counter. We came in early around 5. It must have been the beginning of the supper shift because 3-4 servers were near the bar blabbing. A middle aged woman with glasses came in and the group straightened up, must have been the owner. I had the steak tips with loaded potato and a green salad. The green salad came out first and was nothing great and bland. I wished they brought out the rolls before supper but included one on the plate with supper, it was decent. The cucumber slices were spoiled and the salad had no croutons, just saltine crackers. My steak tips with grilled onions were overcooked. The potato was great but was inside foil and it was a hassle to peel off. My wife loved her baked potato too but said her filet was not seasoned properly. The cake for dessert was not very good. Server was pleasant but not overly friendly. Overall, I would not recommend.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband and I had supper here recently. We were seated immediately and served drinks, but waited over 1/2 hour just for burgers and fries....and they were not that busy. Fortunately the food was great or I probably would not recommend going. The place is small, but they do have a large patio.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We had a group of 13 at Aspen's on 10/23 in the middle of the day. It was about $2 more per plate than I am used to paying. NO COMPLAINTS on the decore, food quality or service. I will be back and bring others. A great place to stop with a mountain atmosphere. The upside down canoe above the bar was a great touch.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Even though it was a little pricey, it was very good. Very pleased, husband had the lobster salad, I had the grilled chicken/bacon sandwich. Both were great. Had some great displays on the walls.