“By far the best!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

I've been eating this BBQ for about 6 years now and have never been disappointed. I live 30 miles away and it's worth the drive. When we lived in Tallahassee I used to buy a couple of lbs of meat and sides, pack it in a cooler and take it back with us. Very generous portions and great flavor for everything!!

2  Thank Bcorley

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a very small BBQ place with sitting of only about 20-22 inside, and some outside picnic tables. You order at the register, checks or cash only. The amount of food is plentiful with the Pork plates available with 2 sides of beans, slaw and bread. Drink cups are very large and refills are free as well. The pork is excellent, beans were some of the best I've had and the slaw was very good as well. I like hot sauce which I requested and it was without a doubt some of the hottest sauce ever!!! It is not for everyone......my husband took a small taste and was glad he didn't put any on his food, it is really extremely hot...My son had a pork sandwich which was really large and chips for side; which were crunchy and very tasty. My husband had the sliced pork plate and it was piled high. Overall, this is not a fancy place, in fact if you need to use a bathroom go before you arrive because the bathroom is outside behind the building....it's really a whole in the wall...but the food is really good, portions are good and prices are reasonable. 2nd time to eat here while seeing Fantasy in Lights. We ate around 5:00, but as we were leaving the line was out the door.

2  Thank foodforthemood
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We go to Pine Mountain, GA several times a year for camping, fishing, golf or staying at The Lodge & Spa. Each visit I make it a must stop to go to Three Lil Pigs. I love their BBQ...but beware their Hot sauce is some of the hottest we have ever tried...anywhere...I go with their mild as it has pleanty of kick for me.

1  Thank elian1
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Large servings. No real complaints about the food but it was nothing special. The pork sandwich and ribs were fine, though the pulled pork tasted a big overdone. The chips a little stale. The staff was unsmiling and forgetful on this occasion. The chicken was a boneless chicken breast. The hot BBQ sauce was so hot, it tasted like hot sauce straight from a bottle. The regular BBQ sauce was fine. I'm rating it poor due to the attitude of the service staff and the less than average food.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We ordered the ribs and the sliced pork. Very good food. The ribs were very tender and the sliced pork. With this we got green beans, beans , cole slaw and toast. The toast was delicious with the meat. The beans which were similar to baked beans were not good to us because of the bell peppers. The mild sauce is yummy; however, the hot is very warm and taste a bit like it may have hot mustard in it.

I would definitely be eating there again if in the area.

1  Thank Lisa W