“Great Time at the Wild animal safari- Look at my pictures”
Review of Wild Animal Safari

Wild Animal Safari
More attraction details
Owner description: Visitors to this 500-acre park can view exotic animals on a self-drive or on a group bus tour.
Reviewed May 14, 2009

Was a ton of fun. Extremely up close and personal with the animals. My pics should say it all.....Make sure you buy plenty of pellets at the reception. at least a bag per person

2  Thank Riche33
There are newer reviews for Wild Animal Safari

Reviewed October 6, 2008

We went here based on reviews and we had so much fun! From the moment we entered the park and were swarmed by the first animals until the end. We laughed so hard at the little pig that followed our car for about 1 1/2 miles stopping when we stopped and wanting more food. There were so many animals and they were all so tame. We didn't encounter any problems with any of the animals. We did follow the advice of renting a van from the park. That was a very wise choice. I would never ever under any circumstance take my vehicle inside that park. The animals rub up against the vehicle with their horns and bodys. And the slobber from the giraffe was all over the bars that cover the windows of the passenger section of the van. It was a great time. The only thing that we didn't like was having to have the van back within one hour. We had a hard time getting through the park in one hour.

2  Thank travelear
Reviewed August 19, 2008

What a great time!!! A little pricey ($16.95 per person), but well worth it! I would definitely invest the extra $11/$17 to rent one of their vans; they're not the best to look at, but it serves its purpose. From the minute the gate was opened, all sorts of animals were waiting for the cars to come through with food (optional-$2.95 for each large bag), and stick their heads in the windows. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard! The only thing I would reccomend is to use up all the food in the drive-thru section of the park an not to worry about saving any of the food if you do the walk-through section last because most of the signs in there say to not feed the animals. I was was overwhelmed at how many animals were there. What an amazing experience! I can't wait to go back with other friends and family!!!

3  Thank KimnJoe
Reviewed July 23, 2008

We loved going here. Its are favorite place. The people here was friendly and very helpful. All you have to do is drive your car through unlike most zoo's that you get tired of walking through the whole exibit to see. It was so cool to get to give food to the animals and to touch animals. All you do is pull your window down. I dont know of any other zoo that would let you do most of that. But you have to be careful what animals you do feed and touch cause I about got my hand bit off. I cant wait to go back here again.

Reviewed June 2, 2008

enjoyed the day, however, bathroom facilities leave a lot to be desired. In the men's room there was only one stall, then a community urinal, which is not only unhealthy, but gross. The park itself and the adventure of the safari, however, was great.