“A great hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rodeway Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Rodeway Inn
Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Perry
Louisville, Kentucky
“A great hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

We stayed overnight on our way from Louisville, KY to Florida. The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. I would definately reccomend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
bestinnperryga, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, April 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience. We appreciate your kind comments. We hope you choose our hotel on your future trips to Florida. We will be glad to take care of you. Sincerely, David

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2011

The staff was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Check in was a breeze and I was in my room within a few minutes of arrival. The rooms are spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable and we slept well. I was surprised to find a large table where I could spread out my laptop and my paperwork and still have plenty of room for snacks, fast food, etc, which were readily available within walking distance from the motel. The room came with a microwave and a small refrigerator which was very handy, an ironing board and iron. The only thing I had to ask for was a wakeup call. Breakfast was fresh & plentiful, with a good selection including such items as cereals, grits, waffles, coffee, OJ , etc.
The motel is not newly built and could use a little touch up here & there, but it is in good shape, well lit, clean, and everything worked. I was very pleased to find this motel and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank E J
bestinnperryga, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, January 6, 2012
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments. We hope you choose America's Best Inn on your future visits.
Suwanee, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2011

I have come here about 5 times and I love it. I think that I am going to come this next weekend. Their breakfeast is great and it has a lot of different choices. The rooms are great and the bathrooms are awesome. The air conditioning works great! Also the people who work here are very kind and help you in any way they can! I hope everybody stays at this hotel because it rocks! The beds are very nice and comfortable! They keep you warm with the layers of blankets! I am rating this a 5 star hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brennan

Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Evan R
bestinnperryga, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, October 24, 2011
Thank you for your review and being a repeat customer. We appreciate your valued comments. We are glad you enjoy your stay every time. We hope you choose America's Best Inn Perry for your future visits. Please call me personally for a discount on your next visit.
Spring Hill, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2011

We stop@america best inn on our way to Tn. overnite stay. I away have a problem sleeping in a different bed. My husband & i was enpressed. room was clean and it was a king size bed , but room was still large. & we slept like baby's . we would stop here again. Thank you America's Best Inn. for the peaceful nights rest

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank westcoastkat
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your valued comments. We hope you choose America's Best Inn Perry for your future visits to Tennesse.
Lantana, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2011

I don't usually do these things, but I was asked to. This was the first America's Best Inn I stayed in and I'll admit I was swerved by the big sign that said "39.95." Worth a try..
The two clerks were very friendly, check-in was easy, pool was clean, neighbors were quiet, room was clean, room was laid out for a computer user, i.e. desk, power outlet, wi-fi etc. The clerk even gave me a room that had a shaded parking spot, very much appreciated on a 97º afternoon when I'm carrying two cases of vintage wine. I appreciated the hotel having a smoking room available for me, though I elected not to light up that evening.; I won't stay at a hotel that discriminates in that way. Breakfast was ample and fresh if rudimentary (don't expect steak and eggs for $40/nite). Overall a very pleasant overnight.

Room Tip: Very cooperative staff. My tip would be know what you want and ask for it. You don't ask, you...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Richard K
bestinnperryga, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, September 24, 2011
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your valued comments. We hope you choose America's Best Inn Perry for your future visits.
Land O Lakes, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2011

This is the second year we have been here and the service and staff were wonderful, friendly and courteous. Breakfast was early enough for our needs and they welcomed our little dogs. It was quiet, beds were great, and it was a very convenient location.
We come to Perry for the AKC agility events and the Ga Nat. Fairgrounds were only a mile or 2 from here. Cindy

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
bestinnperryga, Front Office Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, July 31, 2011
Thank you for your kind review. We are excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again at next year's agility show.
Chatsworth, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2011

This was my family's first time staying at this hotel. The room was nice, spacious,and very clean. The pool was nice and clean. the kids had so much fun in the pool.The Davis family will diffently be back.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again next year. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that your kids had a blast in the pool. Again, thank you for your time and see you again next year.