“ok for the money”
Review of Knights Inn Perry

Knights Inn Perry
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Perry
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We checked in reserved non smoking but non available beds were not comfortable and noise was bad. It was clean but not sparkling like it should have been but you get what you pay for only stayed 5 hrs then decided to hit road again...

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed April 8, 2014

It was time to pull over for the night. I chose the Perry exit and was happy to see a Knights Inn sign off to my right (we have stayed in this brand before). The lady night clerk was so kind, explaining the rules and offering their complimentary laundry. Who has that anymore?! There weren't many guests and we parked right in front of our door. Beds were good, shower was good, my only negative comment would be to wish for brighter lighting. This exit has many fast and regular restaurants if the small breakfast at the hotel isn't sufficient. I was very happy with the price and the whole experience was a pleasant one. I hope to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I stayed at the Knight's Inn this past weekend for a dog show. The room was relatively clean & the staff was great. This is an older hotel but I saw that they were replacing furniture & beds so they are making improvements. The staff was great. Everyone was very friendly. The rates were more than reasonable & there were plenty of grassy areas to walk my dog. My room had a fridge & microwave as well as wifi which was fairly fast. More than adequate for my purposes. The mattresses in my room were older so they seemed a bit lopsided from use but again they are in the process of replacing these. I felt safe in the area which was a pleasant surprise. I was a bit leary based on other reviews that I had read.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 24, 2013

just off the i-75 which was a great location check in was fast and smooth the owner was fantastic with us from check in to check out even let us take some breakfast stuff after in was finished room was clean and with a flat screen on the wall. it was a good stay for one night and the price was good to cheers

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We have stayed at the Knught's Inn many times for livestock shows at the Georgia National Fairgrounds. Considering the very reasonable prices, you get way more than you pay more. Staff is always super friendly and helpful and their newly redone queen rooms are as nice as some if the higher end hotels we have stayed at. They do offer a microwave, mini refrigerator, large flat screen tv's with a large variety of stations. The only thing missing that I would love to see them add with their remodels is hair dryers, large ironing boards and irons for every room. These are available through the office though. I would also appreciate having extra towels in the rooms (4 of each would be great). However, all of my suggestions are available when I've asked and the courteous staff has always been eager to accommodate. It is a pleasure doing business with this hotel family and our family will always be Knight's Inn guest every time we stay in Perry! I truly believe there is not another hotel anywhere close that listens to and tries as hard as the Knights Inn staff do.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed November 18, 2011

This property is very convenient to I-75. We had a coupon from the interstate coupon booklet, and it was accepted. The receptionist (presumably the owner) was efficient and friendly. As noted in a few other reviews, the rooms could use some updating: some of the tile on the bathroom wall was chipped off, and the bathroom door was swollen and didn't completely shut. However, the room was clean and equipped with a microwave and small fridge. Breakfast consisted of choices of 4 cereals (2 kiddie types) and sweet rolls as well as juice, milk, and coffee. The breakfast area is small with only 1 table, but we were the only people there at 6:15, and the owner put on the TV with the weather channel as we were headed north in somewhat questionable weather. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 8, 2011

well heres the story, I went to another hotel first and they were full, so the hotel suggested some other alternatives, and i chose Knights Inn, From the reviews i see on here about this motel, I wouldn't have stayed here BUT I WAS QUITE SURPRISED! this hotel is not bad at all..i don't know about the other people who stayed here, but when i stayed here it was totally fine with me, the rates were about $43 which is decent for this hotel. the young gentlemen in the front was very kind and helping me out because I had to get to Orlando, and he was just letting me know how far it is from Perry, the traffic, and construction near the border of GA and so forth. by the way his name is NEIL and he was excellent in helping me out and suggesting good places to eat! so if you go there thats the guy to talk to.

so going on, the room was a double bed with micro/fridge WIFI, its a very basic motel and just gets the basics done which is sleep, shower, and go on your way. dont expect anything big out of it. the breakfast was ok, they had coffee, juice, doughnuts, some honey buns, and other stuff.. I will suggest though that they need an alternative for health conscious people like a banana, or orange or something like that. ONE only real problem i really had was the internet , the signals were kinda weak and thats really about it. the beds are firm, showers is ok, but overall I didnt see Roaches, or bugs, or people trying to rip me off or anything. LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF I WOULD OF LOOK AT THE REVIEWS BEFORE I CAME HERE I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY NEVERED STAYED HERE BUT I GUESS SOME PLACES THEY EITHER CHANGE AND UPGRADED OR DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE. I WAS SURPRISED Neil did mention they were SLOWLY renovating because they were having some money issues, or wasnt making enough money at that time... but overall i would stay here again ...

I learned DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER...VERY GOOD PLACE TO STAY

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
nap740, Manager at Knights Inn Perry, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

Thank you very much, some of the other negative reviews are not accurate, and I apperciate you understanding that.

Thanks Management