“Another good stay!”
Review of Relax Inn

Relax Inn
Ranked #18 of 23 Hotels in Perry
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Another great stay in perry,ga. Very close to the fairgrounds which is nice. This hotel is very nice and quiet. I have a long trailer and I can park it easily at this location. Thanks relax inn! See you next time. :)

Room Tip: Front section is all I know.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank World Traveler C

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is my 3 rd time to stay here for the nbha finals. I will keep coming back as the same staff is there and the cleaning lady does a good job and is sweet. Tie owners accidentally overcharged my credit card and was easy to talk to about the mistake. This hotel is quiet and safe. I was even able to park a big trailer in the back without any complaints or anyone trying to break into it. The rooms are insulated so you don't hear ppl talking as you sometime do at the cheaper hotels. The price is right and close to the highway.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank World Traveler C
Reviewed July 15, 2013

The ice machine was broke, our room had ants and a roach, and the Internet was not the best. The older man that runs the place was boarder line rude, but the other staff was nice. For the price it was ok. You definitely get what you pay for.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Anna L
Reviewed June 27, 2013

hotel for the price they are asking, good location to the interstate, do not expect anything from the breakfast, but they have hot coffee. The place is in its years but clean and that is all I am asking for such a stay over.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 21, 2013

From a safety point of view Relax Inn is good. I was able to park my car directly in front of my room (129), and the parking lot was well lit and I felt safe in the room and the area as well. It is next door to a gas station, but a small distance from 75, so relatively quiet (I could hear crickets with the tv off).
The decor of the room is old style and dated from the drapes to the smelly couch that doubles as a bed (smelled like too many baby diapers had been change on it! :( The bed linens smelled like chemicals. However, the bed was comfortable and nothing bit me, so that is a bonus.
The carpet was clean but it was bunched up in many places with air pockets so a potential trip hazard to sleepy person. Overall the room was clean and free of mold and bugs. The air conditioner worked properly.
The bathroom is very tiny, but the shower was hot and the water stream was excellent.
Please check for TP supply! Mine was down to the nubs of the roll, and no extra roll in sight. I am sure I could have retrieved some from the front desk, but I believe this necessity should be accounted for when room is cleaned.
There was a coffee pot in my room, but no plug-in where the coffe pot was placed. I had to plug it in to the hair dryer outlet on the other side. Also, in order to use my computer I had to unplug the lamp. Outlets seem to be sparse.
Breakfast was available. Waffles in plastic, apple and orange juice, bananas, a few nutri-grain bars, pastries, and muffins. I suppose coffee, but since there was only one 12 cup capacity coffee pot that was almost empty, i am not sure how that is to accomodate all of the hotel patrons.Breakfast is from 7-9 a.m.
The front desk staff is extremely courteous and that is a bonus I cannot overlook. The one ice machine was out of order, so the front desk person scooped out a bucket of ice for me.
I paid 69.00 witht the 10.00$ pet fee, so I did not expect a five star hotel. It was friendly and comfortable enough...just needs a few updates.
Oh,one more thing.... Waffle House and Cracker Barrell are very close

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Very pet friendly. Same exit as the fair grounds. Great place to walk dogs!! Nice and close to the fairgrounds. Makes it easy to run back and forth! Quiet, clean and the price was great!!! The dogs enjoyed the grass and I enjoyed them having pooper scoopers and trash cans available.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We usually stay at another location but decided to try this out very bad decision not only was the price higher but the hot water never did get hot! Thin towels, rooms missing fixtures no convenient plugins and the bed really not comfortable tossed and turned could not get any rest! Got up with neck and back hurting. We did try out the breakfast it was better than some. One Ice machine for entire place. If not for the fast Internet would have been the worst visit ever, caution cannot recommend!

• Stayed: March 2013