“Something out of a horror movie...” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Bradbury Inn & Suites

BEST WESTERN Bradbury Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 24 Hotels in Perry
A TripAdvisor Member
“Something out of a horror movie...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2006

After reading the reviews for this hotel, I thought it would be a decent place to stay for one night on the road, was I ever mistaken! This place was so bad, that after my husband and I walked into the room and turned on the lights, (which took awhile for the lights to come on because of some strange flickering florescent bulbs they had in their lamps) we could see the extent of a nightmare of a hotel that it was, and left. The first thing you noticed when you entered the room was the wallpaper falling off the wall of a room that looked like it hadn't been updated since the 70's. Next, was a mattress that I wouldn't let my dog sleep on; the springs were protruding from the fabric through the bedspread. After that, well...I didn’t stick around for more, I took my luggage and drove as fast as I could to the next main city and stayed at the Fairfield Inn. I will say that they we’re nice enough to credit our card for the 5 minutes we we’re there. And maybe, just maybe, we we're given a bad room, but I wouldn't count on it.

• Stayed January 2006
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
bestwesternbradbury, Webmaster at BEST WESTERN Bradbury Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 1, 2011
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing BEST WESTERN Bradbury Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area. I am sorry that things didn’t work out as you had expected.

1) Maintenance was informed of the wallpaper coming off in the room assigned to you and instructed to see to its repair.

2) Management was informed of the springs in the bed coming up through the bedspread and instructed to see that the problem is eliminated.

3) Desk staff was commended upon the courteous way in which they treated you, our valued guest.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at BEST WESTERN Bradbury Inn & Suites. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Beech Creek, KY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2005

The hotel was nice and clean, but the staff was what made it GREAT. When making reservations and when checking in and out they were so friendly.
Nice to have a refridgerator, microwave, hair dryer and iron in your room. My son liked the pool and hot tub. The breakfast was okay except they were out of milk and wouldn't be getting any until after 8 o'clock which we were on the road by then. On our next annual trip to Florida we'll be staying here again since it is the half way point. It's nice to know there is a friendly and clean place to sleep when traveling to your destination.

• Stayed September 2005
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank passingbysoon
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2003

This hotel was cheaper than the travelodge, and had free breakfast and a whirlpool, sauna and heated indoor pool. This hotel also has a friendly, proffessional staff who checked our large group in in only four minutes!! I would stay here again.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member