Best Western Bradbury Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Relax Inn(Perry)
Swan Motel(Perry)
View Hotel
All reviewscracker barrelseveral times a yearup to dateking suiteindoor poolroom was cleanwould stay here againhot breakfastwould recommend this hotel to anyonegreat place to stayfair groundsperry gabiscuitsconvenient locationwafflesnational fairnight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Easy access from interstate but no noise from traffic. Room was clean and bed comfortable. Parking free. Picked up one of those hotel discount books at one of the rest stops and got a $59.00 advertised rate. Can't beat that price. Cracker Barrell second away just up the hill. Typical hotel breakfast so don't expect too much. Stayed there while traveling up from Florida. Then on way home stayed there again on the way back because rate was so good. Didn't use pool or spa area.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2011

We stayed here in 2009 while driving from Florida to Georgia. Now on another trip we decided to stay at a place we knew and really liked, and we were not disappointed! The staff is very friendly and helpful, the rooms are very clean and Best Western has the most comfortable mattresses! We stayed in the King, No Smoking, suite. The breakfast is also a plus. They have the usual cereals, yogurt, bread & bagels but they also have a (microwaveable) egg & cheese on a muffin and a (microwaveable) sausage and biscuit. We would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2011

A very small but nice clean town. The hotel is easy to access. The room rates were very reasonable and the room and bathroom were exceptionally clean. It is NOT a new hotel, but I felt it rated better than I'd been reading on this site. They also had much better ratings on other sites.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2011

Once past the lobby the walls of the halls weren't impressive--needing updating. Our room was clean, especially the bathroom and no bed bugs in the chording of the mattress. The problems were the bed and the A/C and heating. We had decided to stay at this hotel because the A/C & heat were in the outside wall and the fan made noise to block out sounds, according to the desk clerk when we made reservations. The bed was VERY SOFT and the foot of the mattress was higher than the head. We called the desk clerk at 6:15 PM, immediately upon leaving the front desk, to see if we could change rooms and she said, "We are sold out." I asked whether we could get a board under the mattress and she said, "We don't have any." I said surely everyone hasn't checked in and we could see if you have another room with a better mattress and she again said, "We are sold out" and hung up. We left the room immediately for dinner and two parties were waiting to check in. The A/C only ran until it reached the temperature set and then you could hear the traffic--TRUCKS and MOTORCYCLES were fun--on the interstate and people in the halls and adjacent rooms. We turned the A/C from 72 to 63 just to get the fan to turn on and then when the fan went off we had to turn on the heat to get the fan to run for a short while again. We had to sleep with our head at the foot of the bed because of the significant slant of the mattress.

Room Tip: CON'T stay at Best Westerns
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
bestwesternbradbury, Webmaster at Best Western Bradbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing BEST WESTERN Bradbury Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area.

1) The desk staff received additional instruction in the courteous manner in which they are to treat our valued guests.

2) Maintenance staff was notified of the way in which you used the A/C, heater to block out noise and asked to see if they could help to find a solution.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at BEST WESTERN Bradbury Inn & Suites. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed April 2, 2011

My experience at the Best Western Bradbury started out very well. I had just gone to the competing hotel next door where I was quoted an outrageous price of $129 for a suite that really wasn't a suite....a king size bed with a fold out couch that had a divider like a restroom stall. Looking down the hill I spied the Bradbury Inn & Suites which looked brand new. I went in and the lady behind the desk, who was very nice with a welcoming personality, quoted me $89 for a real suite...two rooms with two Queen size beds and a pullout....we have a family of five and really need the suite.

It was about 9pm and the pool was scheduled to close at 10pm. My family was still at the cracker barrel up the road and so I ask the lady if the pool could be kept opened til about 10:30 so our children could swim. We'd just left Florida because of foul weather and had not gotten in the water much at all. She assured me that she would keep it open and that we could stay in there as long as we liked.

Well the family arrived at about 9:30 and off to the indoor pool and hot tub we went. That's when things took a turn for the worst. She said we could swim but what she didn't tell us was that the automatic chlorination system had apparently just kicked in. It was awful. It took a few minutes to feel the effects but when you did it knocked you to your knees. My 7-year old son almost had an asthma attack and we had to break out his inhalator. My 15 year old daughter, who loves to swim, also had to leave because the air and mist was burning the eyes right out of their sockets. I'm telling you it felt like a World War 1 battlefield and we had just emerged from the trenches and were gassed...except of course we had no gas masks.

We ran to our rooms to find some fresh air and wash the chemicals off of ourselves. I didn't complain at the time but I don't understand why they would first of all chlorinate the pool so heavily BEFORE the regular 10pm closing time and second why they would let us go in knowing they were going to be making the pool temporarily unusable!!?!

The indoor pool experience was to have made up for, at least a little, the bust of a vacation down in Florida. It did not. In fact it just made it worse. But the worse was yet to come... at least for me.

You see I put my family in the two queen size beds and I took the pullout. It felt as if I had been gassed and the captured by the enemy and tortured. That pullout was misery. I mean I know its just a pullout but don't put them in there if they can't be used. First of all it had curled up on the edges like a top down seashell... not to mention it sloped severely from foot to head. I'm telling you it was like trying to sleep on the point of a highly pitched roof. One move and into the middle of the gutter you go where the steel bar was waiting to slap you around. I wound up having to lay on it sideways just to stay on it. I didn't sleep at all.

Add to this the lady who came on at 10:00 shift had the personality of a...well...bucket of chlorine. I asked her several questions and somehow she managed to answer them all without a single spoken word. Head bobs, hand gestures, and eye points. Of course she did have her nose stuck in her personal computer the three times my wife or I needed her, so I guess you can't blame her. As I lay in bed and let the pullout torture me for daring to sleep on it I realized that I had made a terrible hotel choice.

I guess sometimes you get what you pay for. Needless to say regardless of the good deal at a fairly new hotel that had an indoor pool and hot tub... I would have much rather paid more and been able to both breath and sleep. I surrender and officially admit to having lost the battle of Bradbury. But, that's a battle I do not intend to ever fight again...at least not in a Best Western Bradbury Inn & Suites.

Sincerely disappointed, Gregg (Conf #22020)

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank greglegrande

Dear Guest,

1) Desk staff received additional training in the courteous manner in which they are to treat our valued guests.

2) Maintenance was notified of the problem you had with the chlorine. They were instructed to see to it that the automatic chlorine system isn’t so strong that if it goes off with guests in the pool it doesn’t have this sort of response.

3) Staff was notified of the problem you experienced with the pullout bed and instructed to see if they could provide more comfortable accommodations in the future.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose BEST WESTERN Bradbury Inn & Suites. I think you will be greatly pleased.