“Where did they get these steaks”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #39 of 51 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Marietta, Georgia, United States
“Where did they get these steaks”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Dropped in for the 2 for $20 special and ordered the 7 oz sirloin. The steak did not look right when it came out and thought it might just be the light. My 16 year old finally said about half way through his steak that it did not taste very good. Mine was not tasty at all, but by this time I was almost done and felt like it was too late to send it back. Not sure what grade these were or if they had been in the freezer for awhile but I will never order a steak from this place again. We went there instead of Longhorn because they can be a bit pricey, but at least Longhorn steaks have a good flavor. I am schooled again on "you get what you pay for"!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank MJBeek

Columbia, Alabama
“Not what we are accustom to at Applebee's”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

The food was good, not anything spectacular. Waitress was friendly but all food did not arrive at the same time. Some of us were almost finished when others received their food and there was only five in our party and they were not that busy.

Visited July 2013
Cary, North Carolina
“Great food and service”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

My last Applebees experience was kind of awful, but I thought I'd give it another try and this one was great. Had their chicken/berry/spinach salad, which was to die for. Service was fast and courteous.

• Visited June 2013
Roberta, Georgia
“Perfect Margaritas”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I Love Love Love their Perfect Margaritas! I have a family of 6 & so appetizers are usually a no, but here we can get the sampler & its enough for everyone without costing as much or more than dinner itself.

“Recently Remodeled”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This location was recently remodeled and looks brand new! Friendly staff, convenient location right off of I-75, and great happy hour beverage and appetizer specials. Consistent food for the Applebee's brand.

Visited May 2013