“Good time”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Had lunch here and staff was fantastic and we had a large crowd...Had 2 servers and they did an outstanding job keeping up happy and tickets straight.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

The service was great. The food was average. For the price, the portions were fair. It was located right next to our hotel so of course, it was convenient.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I eat lunch here often - love the appetizer sampler platter - is always enough for two to share at lunch. I eat at the one on Russell Parkway and always, I think her name is Haley, a manager always stops by and asks how is everything. Great food and service

Reviewed October 19, 2012

When we came in, there was this heavy, damp air inside the restaurant and some sort of bad smell accompanying. I should've turned around and dined somewhere else. They have nothing vegetarian and their seafood options are measly. Heading to our table, I noticed the tile floor was so dingy, I just wanted to leave that place. The tilapia was buffet quality and had barely any taste. Our waitress kind of acted like she didn't want to be there. Pass this "restaurant" on by, any place will be better than this.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Great service, great meal. When you stay at the Econo Lodge, you get 10% off your bill. That is great too!

1  Thank dsmcar

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!