“Great service very friendly”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The Krystal Company
Ranked #29 of 51 Restaurants in Perry
Boca Grande
“Great service very friendly”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Great place to grab a bite, the classic Krystal burgers are fun and tasty treats I don't often get, but when I do Im a happy boy!

Visited August 2014

Livingston, Texas
“Great lunch and price is right!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I have always enjoyed an occasional Krystal with cheese (mini burger) when I am in the east coast area. Went there for lunch while in Perry on business. The restaurant was spotless, employees friendly, courteous, and very efficient service! Tables and floors were quickly and frequently cleaned. I was impressed! Then came the food. They have a 5 for $5 special so tried different items including Krystal cheeseburger, fries, corn pup (mini corn dog) and a mini chili cheese dog. All were excellent! I do not use the word lightly as to me fast food can be good, at best. This was excellent! So, I thought I would go again 3 days later. No it wasn't a fluke. Still clean, still great service, still great food! And a lot of food for only $5!

Perry, Georgia
“One of the best places for customer service......”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I have to say i use to be a manager for a competitor and this is the best place for great customer service. And in the drive-thru of all places. Britney is a wonderful person and, as we seem to go to Krystal's quite often, always makes us feel welcomed and special. I have always said I wanted to steal her for my own place. She along with the other staff are very friendly and really seem to try to get to know their customers. I probably have only a problem with my food twice in the 4 years we have been living here. It is always a blessing when i can actually get my fries cooked fresh and brought home still very much hot, and all this with having to ask. Staff is always smiling and seem to be enjoying their job and having a little bit of fun in the process. That is such a great treat to see. A happy employee makes sure they give their guest a great experience. Thanks for all of yalls hard work.

• Visited December 2013