“Best of the best!”

The Perfect Pear
Ranked #5 of 51 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Perry, Georgia
“Best of the best!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The pear is my all time favorite! Megan catered my wedding, and all it took was the tasting to finalize the menu before I was hooked! Her cooking is unmatched in the area! I was able to do a cocktail hour with hor dourves, bridal suite goodies, three, I repeat, THREE meat selections, vegetables, pasta, salad bar bread and drinks for $20/head. I had a higher budget for food because I was married at 6:30 on a Friday and knew my guest would be hungry after work, but I received such great quality and quantity of food, and cannot believe how reasonable the pricing was in the end with all things considered. I still get compliments on my menu, over a year later. The best part is the pear is open mon-wed for both lunch and now dinner, which is great for those of us who don't work in the perry area, but enjoy their dining experience. I wish there were an outside dining area to enjoy beautiful Carroll street, but other than that, wouldn't change a thing! I suggest the filet mignon and macaroni with asparagus, and the crab dip!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank JoMo413

Perry, Georgia
“The best of the best”
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We absolutely love to eat here. We have worked our way through the whole burger menu and have never been disappointed! Megan and Richard put a taste sensory twist to everything they serve. Burger with egg, with pimento cheese, blue cheese &balsamic vinegar (my favorite),and the options go on. Their pimento cheese is phenomenal. The sandwiches are stacked high and delicious. There is a surprise special everyday. They shop local farmers market for their beef and veggies. We always go for lunch. Haven't tried dinner but if it's anything like lunch WOW!!! Linen table clothes, friendly staff ( they will remember you), fantastic and personal service. My absolute favorite place to eat. If you are anywhere near don't miss it. You will come back for more.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Nan B
Stuart, Florida
“A Gem in Perry, GA”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We were so happy to find such a great restaurant in Perry, GA while traveling thru the area. The food was soooo good, beautifully prepared, and very creative. The Chef-Owner, Megan, and her husband, Richard, are delightful and passionate about the quality of their food and service. They only serve lunch and dinner on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, as their main business is Catering, which they do the other days. Shrimp and Grits are excellent, and the Mediterranean Chicken was awesome. Chocolate cake and Key Lime Pie were delicious! We loved everything. This restaurant should be listed as #1 in Perry, but they have not been serving lunch and dinner for very long, so they will get there as more people dine here! If you like really good quality food, go to The Perfect Pear! Check their Facebook Page.

• Visited October 2013
Byron, Georgia
“Small Town Wonder”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Perfect Pear should be your next choice for lunch or dinner. I have eaten there so many times and have yet had anything but perfection! Megan, the owner, puts her special twist on everyday dishes and has everything from her award winning chicken salad to creme brûlée. If you are heading up or down I-75 in Middle Georgia, you need to stop in Perry and get the meal you will be talking about for a long time.

• Visited October 2013
Middle Georgia
“So so so good!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is one of my favorite places to eat in Houston County! Everyone that works there is so nice. My husband and I go, just the two of us, and sometimes we also take our 3 year old and 5 month old. The ladies that work there ooo and aaah over the babies and are always great and Megan, the owner, is so very sweet. I have never had a bad meal there or even a meal that was less than wonderful! In fact, we are going there tomorrow and I can't wait!!!

• Visited July 2013