“Best Fair Anywhere!”

Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter
Ranked #1 of 11 things to do in Perry
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I have been to quite a few fairs & I am really impressed with this one.
It is a large fair with so many things to see & do.
A wide variety of food stands & rides to choose from.
They have great concerts as well!
I could stay all day!

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I live in Perry. I do admit that the fairgrounds are a great venue for horse & dog shows ect. They do offer some cool events. But, the only reason its rated number one is because theres nothing else here! No bowling, not even a movie theatre, so, the fairgrounds is it. The fair is large and way over priced, just like most state fairs.
Maybe a hour to tour the grounds, which is mostly animal stalls and arenas.
A good stop to work the kinks out, I guess!

1  Thank Jej55
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We were there for the Southern NBHA Show. Our Granddaughter was competing. I was impressed with the arena. It was very clean and very comfortable.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Great venue for horse shows, dog shows, etc. Lots of parking. Clean restrooms. Good variety of snack foods.

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Loved to go to the fair here when we had kids at home. Very well maintained. Have went to several graduations held in one of several halls they have on-site. Usually have something going on almost every week of the year.