“Always Good”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #12 of 51 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cleveland, Georgia
“Always Good”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Same menu, different city. The service was good. The food was also good. I find Cracker Barrel to be a reliable place to eat while traveling. A familiar restaurant in an unfamiliar city. I had the "grilled chicken salad" and enjoyed it.

• Visited May 2013

Orange Park, FL
“No crowd, good food”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I could not believe we ate at a Cracker Barrell during dinner hours with no line and no crowd! I was a little worried that maybe they weren't up to par.

The food was great! I had the chicken fried steak. Nice and crispy on the outside, no fatty pieces on the inside. Good gravy, yummy glazed carrots. I was very happy with my meal.

Service was great, friendly, plenty of refills and biscuits. I will be back!

Visited April 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Awesome country style food”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The service was average and nothing extraordinary, however, the food was wonderful. The mini gift store had a variety of items including throw back candy that I was able to purchase for my nephews. It was also conveniently located close to the interstate.

Visited February 2013
“Disappointed. I expect more from this brand.”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Service was sloppy and servers seemed bored. Food was sloppy and it felt like it was slopped onto the plate and shoved in our faces. I have been a fan of the brand for years and I was truly disappointed.

Leland, North Carolina
“Wait staff need training”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stopped for a 'quick' lunch/breakfast while on the road south as we know the consistency of Cracker Barrel.
Well, the food was good, as usual, but the server was either a rookie or needs some retraining.

My wife ordered one scrambled egg, bacon and toast, and I ordered two scrambled eggs and toast.
First, we both received one piece of toast which was the first time that has happened, especially when the menu indicated two.
Also, I received my one piece of piece of toast and eggs was surprised when it arrived with bacon. It took a while to have the server take my plate to 'remove the bacon' and add toast. (I do not know where the bacon went as usually a restaurant would admit an error and say 'keep it', rather than dispose of it.

After the meal, the bill we were handed was in error too. It indicated that when they 'changed' my order there was a charge for an extra egg. Two eggs cost twice as much as one with bacon!!! Thanks to the mgr. it ended ok.

Not sure we'll stop on the way home.

• Visited December 2012

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!