“Great food! Nice atmosphere”

Rusty's Downtown Grill & Bar
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I like to go here for date night. Although this doesn't happen often with two little ones, it is definitely a treat to eat at Rusty's. The food is fantastic! The staff are really nice and make you feel welcome.

carlton b, Owner at Rusty's Downtown Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Myself and Rusty's staff are glad and blessed to have y'all as our guests, I'm so proud of the staff at Rusty's.We consistently strive to serve the very best products while providing great service to all of our guests.

Rusty

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Wife and I tried Rustys tonight. Atmosphere was not what I expected. Appetizers were tasty. Then came dinner. Wow, the portions were huge. I had prime rib and potatoes and my wife had eggplant parm. We both have lunch and probably dinner for tomorrow. Food was good but I recommend a little more seasoning on the prime rib. Overall an enjoyable experience. I will return.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stuck to the Italian chicken specialties and they were very good as were the garlic rolls and the salads. This was a nice find in Perry where most of the eateries are chains.

carlton b, Owner at Rusty's Downtown Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for your comments!!! We know that you had to pass by so many chains to get to us we are glad that you made us your choice and hope to see you again soon......

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My wife and I ate at Rusty's today for the first time. We were the first customers of the day, so the customer service was great. I had the fried chicken sandwich and my wife had the prime rib sandwich. The cost was reasonable - around $7 for each plate. The food was good. The location is the best in Perry. We will visit again and would recommend it to friends.

carlton b, Owner at Rusty's Downtown Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thank you for choosing Rusty's we know that you had to pass by so many restaurant chains to get to us and THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! for taking your time to post your comments. We hope you will come see us again next time your in Perry.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This restaurant was not what we expected. at first glance, the name implies a racing theme. there are even racing helmets lined up on the ledge by the door. the bar has a bit of racing theme as well with a checkered flag logo on the floor. the waitresses even wear aprons that have racing cars on them. So when we opened the menu to discover Italian food, we were taken back. racing and bar should be casual food that is not completely Italian. The wall murals are even remeniscent of Italy. the food was good. kids ordered grilled cheese with fries, husband ordered crabby patties and I ordered spaghetti. The complete dinner was roughly $50. I would definitely say overpriced...good flavor though. would not return based on price level and selection.

carlton b, Owner at Rusty's Downtown Grill & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for your comments on the tasty food. The racing helmets you refer to are actually football helmets from our local high schools,perhaps you overlooked all of the other menu selections such as but not limited to appetizers,wings,burgers,prime-rib,steaks,seafood,pork chops,diner salads and authentic Italian

Our building is split into two sides one is the bar side with a racing theme you may also have overlooked all the racing memorabilia cars,pictures,flags,posters ect.

The other side of the building is more upscale with an Italian flair we are very competitive on pricing in our market and extremely clear about our theme, certainly not a cookie cutter establishment. We strive everyday to serve the best food in middle Georgia way by far!!

Thank you for taking your time to post