“Nothing Special”
Review of Jameson Inn Perry

Jameson Inn Perry
Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in Perry
Reviewed February 6, 2011

No major problems but sometimes it is the little things. Room coffeemaker. Yippee! Oops didn't work. The rusty heating plate provided a clue before I even attempted to turn it on. Alright a microwave and fridge in the room. Microwave did not work. I do not like to complain about motel free breakfasts but it is the year 2011 and they only provide whole milk?

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
artipatel, Manager at Jameson Inn Perry, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2011

Thank you for take your time,but coffee maker is electronic if customer donot live complian we donot know about it,samething with microwave but after you mantion it is fix the problem,but we arenot agree with your coment for milk still in 2011 people like HALF & HALF milk for there coffee in hotel now a days,and we have 2% milk and whole milk which is standder of hotel business ,no one hotel keep fat free milk for there customer.so this problem hotel donot help you for your demand,sorry for milk problem,come back visit us we give you better service.Thank you for choosing The Jameson Inn.

There are newer reviews for Jameson Inn Perry

Reviewed November 16, 2010

The Manager called me 5 minutes after arriving in my room to ask me if the room was satisfactory. When does that happen now a days? With the big “Bed Bug Scare” out and about the first thing I did was check for them. The bedding looked brand new! I chose this hotel based on the reviews and I wanted to make sure I added my two cents. This place is great and the value is outstanding. Manager was super friendly and helpful for the whole three days I was there. Thanks Jameson Inn!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
artipatel, Manager at Jameson Inn Perry, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments regarding your visit ,we greatly appreciate hearing from our guests.I am very pleased that you found the hotel met your expections.Thank You for choosing The Jameson Inn,we will see you next time.

Reviewed November 5, 2010

I have a hard time believing this is the number 3 hotel in Perry. It's an older hotel, but well maintained. It is located directly next to the interstate so traffic noise would probably be an issue if you get a room on the west end of the building. The room was superficially very clean in some areas (bathroom, beds) but other areas (drawers, light switches, phone, shelves, carpets) were filthy. The mattresses slumped toward the middle of the bed.

I had to wait a while to check in because the desk manager was making a personal call. She stayed on the phone talking to someone else the entire she checked me in.

Overall, this isn't a bad hotel but I was expecting better based on the reviews and rating.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank WestPalmBeachDgp

Thank you for choosing The Jameson Inn,same area you arenot satishfied but noone are 100%,we can try our best,and one thing she is on a phone takeing reservation or samething else not personal phone,make sure before your thinking frony deskclark busy with phone to answer the question.

Reviewed October 9, 2010

No complaints at all. For a clean place to stay the night with a continental breakfast and low price, it can't be beat. Good chain resturants a very short drive (walking distance) from the hotel. Cleanliness is important to me and my wife, price is second. Also, I really dislike slick water in the shower and this hotel's shower was fine.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
artipatel, Manager at Jameson Inn Perry, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2010

Thank you for the great comments,once again my staff and I would to Thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs,we look forword to having you back with us soon.

Reviewed September 9, 2010

I was concerned because the hotel room rates were low. I was surprised. This hotel is better than most of the hotelsin which I have stayed for double the money. Excellent bed. Apparently the franchise owner manages the property himself, with his family, and takes pride in his business.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
artipatel, Manager at Jameson Inn Perry, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2010

Thank you for the great comments.once again my staff and i would to thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs.we look forword to having you back with us soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2010

Stayed at this hotel for one night on the way to North Carolina. Was a bit apprehensive at first because I have never stayed at a Jameson Inn, but it was the only place that I could find that would take 3 dogs at a reasonable price (15 per dog). I was absolutely impressed with the cleanliness of the room! Even the top part of the shower moulding was dust free! I have stayed at much more expensive hotels and not had a room as clean as this one was. The family that owns it ( I assume they own it) lives on the property which I feel maintains the very high standards. They even pick up nasty cigarette butts out of the parking lot! Loved that the room had a microfridge and microwave! The front desk clerk was very friendly (younger lady, not related to the family), and the breakfast is very simple but for the price of the room works just fine. The only recommendations that I would make is for them to install those new curved shower curtain bars to make a bit more room in the shower, and new TV remotes. I would stay here again in a heart beat when making the trek from Florida to North Carolina!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
artipatel, Manager at Jameson Inn Perry, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2010

Thank you for your interest to stay with us and good coment,we try over best to satisfied my valueable guest,Thank you for choosing The Jameson Inn,we will see you again.

Reviewed August 26, 2010

this hotel is nice & clean hotel i never see before, staff is very helpful service is very nice & full break fast & juice with hot break fast , pillow top bed with clean linen , bathroom is like new.. very nice hotel

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
artipatel, Manager at Jameson Inn Perry, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2010

This is our goal to be hospitable.We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.Guest like you are the foundation of our successful business.Once again Thank you and we can't wait to see you again.