“Awful” 1 of 5 bubbles

Jameson Inn Perry
Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in Perry
“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

If you do decide to stay here make sure to sleep in clothing because they like to wake you up at 7 in the morning with 1 little tap & they open the door. The people hardly speak English. They stole our food & drinks. The breakfast is disgusting. I have stayed at many Jameson & have never expierienced one like this. Very rude people. We saw the maids throwing towels off the balcony on the ground. I plan on never coming back.

• Stayed August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank L-Lewis1515

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have stayed here several times traveling between Tn. and Fla. and it is starting to show it's age. The people running it are nice and they have a small breakfast area. There are many restaurant's near and very close to the interstate 75. Try to get a room as far from the interstate as you can as you can hear the trucks.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Roswell, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2012

Actaully I decided to stay at this motel after I read the reviews on trip advisor, and I would have it lived up to its expectations. The room we recieved seemed to me recently painted, so it looked nice and new. The staff was really friendly and welcoming. The motel had a well maintained swimming pool, which my children loved. They had a nice continental breakfast. Overall it was a very nice and clean hotel and I would most definatly recommend it.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank karen g
midwest
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

Checked in late, needed rollaway bed which was delivered promptly and with a smile. Property extremely clean, well-lit and quiet. Breakfast and coffee great. Bed was a little firm for me but I like a very soft bed so I bet most would be fine. SIX soft pillws on king bed-nice! Would recommend to anyone.

Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank crchkc
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

We've stayed here several times over the years. The staff is friendly and the place is clean. They have Belgian waffles available for breakfast, which are very good. The decor is outdated now and our bathroom had peeling plaster or wallpaper--wasn't sure what it was and didn't want to touch it to find out--all around the room.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank 60742Traveler
Santa Cruz, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

It was my first stay at Jameson Inn and it was a wonderful stay. The cleanest motel I have ever stayed. Their rooms were nice, clean and very comfortable. The service was pretty good and the frontdesk people were friendly and helpful in finding directions of local places. They had flat screen TVs, well maintained swimming pool,patios, fitness room to keep us healthy and not to forget their delicious continental breakfast. The environment around was pleasant and silent place.It was a great stay for me and my family I would recommend people to stay at this motel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank bipin8995
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

My family and I stayed here for one night and the people who run this place are very rude and the room are nasty. Our first room smelled like smoke, the second had an odor as well, but I'm not real sure of what it was. In our second room the bed was full of black hair and when I ask for new sheets all I got was a serious attitude and she didn't want to give me new sheets and basically called me a liar. When she gave in to my request she only handed me the sheets and told me to bring the sheets with hair back to the front desk. Okay, I changed the sheets which by the way I didn't think that was my job considering that I was a guest and not an employee but just to have clean sheets and peace of mind I did it. When I took the sheet to the front desk I placed them on the front counter because she wasn't there and was walking away when she came around the corner and started in saying that the hair was from my dog (she didn’t even look at the sheets mind you)... our dog was in his cage before this point not the bed and he is brown not black like the hair on the sheets, and why would I want clean sheets if it was my dogs hair? Why would I go to the trouble of requesting and changing the sheets if it were my dog’s hair? So basically calling me a liar again... no apology just calling me a liar and that was my breaking point I had enough of the attitude from this lady so I told her that if a customer comes and has a complaint the proper way of handling it would be to say "I'm sorry, let me see what we can do to fix this" not make every excuse in the book and call your customer a liar. ”.

That aside the mattress was very hard (not a good night sleep at all) the room did have a flat screen TV, iron and blow-dryer that had its own moments. The rooms affected the allergies of 4 people in my family (we all stayed in different rooms and woke up with sore throats and stuffy noses and one with swollen eyes). Over all I would never consider staying in this place again. Check out the replies of the "manager" of this place, they never say they are in the wrong for anything and only blame the customer.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family