“Outside Dining With Dog”
Review of Grillmaster

Grillmaster
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: Barbecue
Ft.Myers
“Outside Dining With Dog”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

It was tough to find a place on " BRING FIDO" where dining with a pet in Perry, GA was mentioned. The picture for this place showed an outside table and there were actually 4 tables outside. We took a chance and were rewarded with some of the best Barbeque I have had since living in N.C as a child and our small dog was allowed to be with us outside while we ate. I started with chips but after hearing my husband exclaim " Oh GOD" after tasting the potato salad I had to get me some great potato salad; this was not the mustard base version but it was very yummy. I had the Larry Walker and my husband had the ribs. The food was great.

• Visited October 2013

Fruitland Park, Florida
“GOOD BBQ!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Just are there and it was wonderful! Very good homemade bbq and very friendly staff! My husband and I both had the pork sandwich with the naked beans. Everything was great!

Gainesville, Georgia
“Small place great food!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here on our way home to Atlanta. Great food ribs and pork were very good. I don't usually like pork but this was not greasy and had a great flavor the sauce was very tasty. We will be back.

• Visited September 2013
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Good brisket”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by to grab something to eat while visiting a friend in Perry. Got a brisket sandwich. At first when I saw the sandwich I was not impressed with the sandwich for the price but then I bit into the sandwich and it was loaded with brisket. Bbq beans were really good too!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank CaribbeanSidewinder
Sacramento, California
“Wow! Pork with slaw sandwich was the best.”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

It's a little drive from Macon but so worth it. I'm only here for a weekend but may have to go again.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Grillmaster? Share your experiences!