“Awesome BBQ & Fantastic Staff”
Review of Grillmaster

Grillmaster
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: Barbecue
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome BBQ & Fantastic Staff”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

You don't want to miss this exceptional BBQ restaurant when you're in Georgia. The food is phenomenal along with their staff. Everything is great! From their pulled pork to the potato salad plus it's all fresh.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Jennifer H

“GReat BBQ”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Ok so the place does not look like much when you drive up but DO NOT drive away! The owner saw me looking in and took the time to invite me in and give me samples. I am sometimes leery of redone gas stations that serve food. I have had hit or miss experiences. This was a definite hit! The pulled pork reminded my of north carolina and the vinegar sauce they love there. IT was excellant. The Brunswick stew was darn good as well. Dont drive by this place I even took two lbs home.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank ravenkite
Perry, Georgia
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I live in Perry and we eat here a lot. They have excellence BBQ along with good service. Now they have some ribs that are to die for. I wish they would season their vegies a little more but I really go there for the BBQ or ribs so I can not complain.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank tntholder
Macon, Georgia, United States
“They do everything well....”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Most bar-b-q restaurants have their specialties and their weaknesses. They may have great ribs but the slaw is bland, or the pulled pork is great but the Brunswick Stew doesn't get it done. At Grillmaster they do everything well. They have quality cuts of meat that they sell right there and their smoker is right there and running each day. They do it the old fashioned way with local oak. There are no short cuts.. Of course with Bar-B-Q it's about the sauce. Their's is a vinegar-tomato sauce and it's great. Their rub is also great.
They can also make you a hero during holidays. They sell their smoked butts on the Fourth of July and their Turkeys at Thanksgiving for less than I could buy and prepare them myself, and they do a much better job than I would. If you love bar-b-q give this little treasure along I-75 a taste!

• Visited June 2012
perry ga
“way better than sonnys”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Best bbq in town. hands down. and they sell fresh cut steaks and seafood for the grill at home as well. friendly staff good sides and portions

Visited July 2012
1 Thank mgmservices

Been to Grillmaster? Share your experiences!