“Great BBQ - good, friendly service”
Review of Grillmaster

Grillmaster
Ranked #2 of 54 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We always stop here when traveling I-75. Pulled pork sandwich is a favorite. Save room for dessert - they have wonderful homemade cakes. Meat market has awesome steaks to go.

1  Thank Sjally

Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is a must visit. The food is always fresh and delicious! One of the best barbeque joints around!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

When you go here its just for the food .The pulled pork was good and the sauce to they only had 1 sauce it was mild and i like spicy.Can't say its the best i ever had but good.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Stopped here yesterday on our way home from trip to Florida. Not worth the time and effort. The "pulled" pork is so cooked down and minced, the consistency is almost like brunswick stew. By selling it this way, with the sauce and vinegar, you get less pork in a pound tub like we ordered, to go. I prefer my pulled pork shredded or chopped and I prefer to add the sauce once I prepare my sandwich. The sauce was also on the vinegary side. We also brought home a full slab of ribs, and we have had better. Not much meat on them and a bit touch to eat. I would not recommend this as a special stop. Keep on drivin'!

1  Thank Micheled7
Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

On our way back from a two week road trip from Florida to New York and back we found this place. One of the best meals on the whole trip. Pulled pork, ribs, and all the sides delicious. Also the friendliest service of any place we stopped.

I don't write a lot of reviews but this place deserved it. Thanks for the incredible food!!!!

Been to Grillmaster? Share your experiences!