“Best in town”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #5 of 55 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Always a great place to eat and the employees are the best! The morals and company values are unmatched in the restaurant industry.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

What isn't good about CFA? The food is fresh, the staff is super nice, and the bathrooms are spotless. The dining room was clean and the chicken was awesome. Gotta be my favorite fast food dive. I only wish that we had one closer to my house. i will definitely eat mor chicken.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

fries were a bit below their typical great standard, grilled chicken was great

Reviewed April 15, 2012

it is what it is !! I had a choice of Taco Bell or McDonalds, chose this one because I felt it was healthier, boring but healthier.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

I eat breakfast here sometimes and it is always good. CFA never disappoints.

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!