“This is my casual THAI lunch place.”
Review of Thai Isan - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Thai Isan
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed December 26, 2011

I love it. Good food and great service. They can make the place a bit cozier (big open spaces between the tables) but for me, this is their only flaw.

Reviewed August 5, 2011

This Thai restaurant is not very good as far as I am concerned. The green curry is like a soup and the basil fried rice with beef is very greasy. The basil rolls and sauce are nothing special. The restaurant smells rather dirty and the food is sub-par. For Thai I much rather Thai Spice.

Reviewed May 29, 2011

The food here is very good and authentic. Service is good and servers are knowledgeable.

Reviewed April 21, 2011

I enjoy Thai Isan more than any other Thai restaurant I have eaten in, U.S. Or Thailand. There Tomyum soup is the best I've ever had anywhere, period. I really like their Pad Key Mow also. We've eaten there many, many times (probably20-30 times). Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed January 4, 2011

Thier lunch is a very decent value, plenty of food and variety for the price. I usually have Panang Curry with shrimp thai hot. You get a decent tasting spring roll and coconut soup (or you can get a salad, I never do). I love thier coconut soup though I could live without the chicken chunks at the bottom. It is enough food to be my lunch for two days. I think the food here is better tasting than the other Thai place in PTC.
I have also eaten thier Masaman curry and it was good as well. The restaurant seems a little shabby, I would not do a babysitter night out there, but for lunch or a quick dinner takeout, it is great.