“Just barely above average but has some issues...”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #36 of 153 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Newnan, Georgia
“Just barely above average but has some issues...”
Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Decent Italian food but not great. We came mid-afternoon, the service was friendly and accommodating but the food took quite a while to come. Unfortunately my brother in law found a hair in his food which was very off-putting. We were disappointed that there wasn't a visit from the manager to apologize. The waitress did give him a small desert however, but only after my wife pressed the issue for his other food to be replaced. Certainly not a terrible experience but not really what we expected. Portions are fairly small for the money.

Visited August 2013

“Great Food & Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Consistently great food and service. Conveniently located with a great atmosphere. Also, reasonably priced.

Visited August 2013
Newnan, Georgia
“Excellent evening”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The quality of the food is usually quite good, but my wife and I particularly enjoyed the chicken and salmon dishes last evening, and their version of "death by chocolate" was an outstanding dessert. The waiter was very personable, and his graciousness added to the celebration of a special occasion.

• Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“This is one of my favorite places to go. Love love love”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I love this place! Me and my family go all the time. My favorite is Pasta Weesie (I think I spell that right) It is to die for. It is really good. One thing I will say is I don't like any of there red pasta dishes. I love their homemade chicken soup. Lento bean soup is yummy and the hot served bread is great! Price will cost you about 14 minimum.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Lashonda W
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Zucchini Frites are BACK!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Thank goodness and all is right with the world. My husband likes the two for one pasta dishes they have, I didn't care for them personally....could barely find the clams in the clam dish. Wound up discarding the second bowl. Still love the house salad. Somedays they have a great fish dish if you get there early enough. In fact, I am on my way there as soon as I finish this.

• Visited May 2013