“This is one of my favorite places to go. Love love love”

Carrabba's Italian Grill
Ranked #42 of 155 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed May 24, 2013

I love this place! Me and my family go all the time. My favorite is Pasta Weesie (I think I spell that right) It is to die for. It is really good. One thing I will say is I don't like any of there red pasta dishes. I love their homemade chicken soup. Lento bean soup is yummy and the hot served bread is great! Price will cost you about 14 minimum.

1  Thank Lashonda W

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Thank goodness and all is right with the world. My husband likes the two for one pasta dishes they have, I didn't care for them personally....could barely find the clams in the clam dish. Wound up discarding the second bowl. Still love the house salad. Somedays they have a great fish dish if you get there early enough. In fact, I am on my way there as soon as I finish this.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Not my favorite Carrabba experience, as the salad had dark, wilted lettuce, and the dressing seemed to have been sitting out for awhile as the oil was separating from the dressing. Felt as if I overpaid for a meal that's normally very delicious,

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Our first time going....The lobster ravioli was very good!! The Zuchini fries were delicious! We had a very sweet elderly man for our waiter (sorry, forgot his name) and he was very attentive. I would recommend it.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

The food is good, but a bit pricey for me. I loved the sausage soup (can't remember the name). Best I've had.