“Great food...great restaurant...”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Senoia, GA
“Great food...great restaurant...”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We ate here the other day and the staff was very obliging...I do not like Chick-Fil-A's biscuits, a bit too sweet for my taste, so I asked if I could just have the Spicy Chicken sandwich on a bun at breakfast time...well, of course I could...not a problem...the staff here are always friendly and smiling and the food is great...pleasant and clean interior...flowers on the tables...not a speck of trash outside unlike at some chain restaurants...thanks for a great dining experience...

• Visited June 2013

USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

always good, quick, friendly. Love my chick-fil-a people

Visited May 2012
Rockford, Illinois
“Good meal, great deal”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I had to do a little driving around to find this Chick Fil-A. I do not use gps, but the restaurant is on a main highway through town (Hwy 54). It has a spacious dining area. The staff is polite and helpful. I need to eat gluten-free and they use peanut oil to make their fries --good fries. The grilled chicken nuggets were good and I love the Honey Roasted BBQ sauce. I would eat here again, if I am ever in the area again. Recommend this Chick Fil-A to anyone who is hungry for chicken!

• Visited April 2012
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Sweet tea and amazing filets...please God bring one of these resturants closer to Canada”
Reviewed May 23, 2008