“Enjoyable outdoor dining”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Atlanta, Georgia
“Enjoyable outdoor dining”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

After half a dozen visits here during the lunch hour, I can recommend the food highly. I've tried different entrees each time and have been pleased with each one. The outdoor dining is enjoyable. Indoors is a bit dark. It's a small place and they always seem busy. Only once was the service less than good, and I will go back because of the food quality.

• Visited September 2013

Atlanta
“Surprised by Ratings”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

After reading the reviews and looking at the menu I was excited about trying this restaurant. While the service was excellent and waitress very friendly the food was below average. We both had Filet Oscar and the vegetables were hotter than the steak. The crab was cold and tasted as though it was dumped out of the can onto the steak which was not at all tender.

We will try again and have either the special or the meatloaf.

• Visited December 2013
Tyrone, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cozy local spot!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Love this place! Good food, nice atmosphere, great outdoor seating.... Best fish tacos! Great wine list. Went once and they didn't have my husband's preferred beer, so they went to the bar next door and got a six pack! Great menu variety - from appetizers to Filet Oscar! Yum!

The Villages
“Good food”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We had an early dinner there and the food and service were very good. Never been there before, but definitely would go back. Wife's trout was superbly prepared, and my meatloaf was the best I've had at a restaurant in a long time.

Nowhere
“Decent - but not overly friendly”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Ordered a burger and a chicken sandwich. Burger was a bit too salty for my taste and had so much bleu cheese that it overpowered everything else. Not a big problem since the cheese can simply be scraped off - which is what I did.

The chicken sandwich, however, was not good - the chicken had a "funny" taste to it which made my wife stop eating it. The restaurant comped a desert but really, they should have comped the inedible sandwich. The waitress did not seem surprised when we reported that the chicken was a bit off...

To top it off, I did not find staff to be overly friendly. Not that they were rude, but they didn't have a smile to spare when we entered the restaurant and this unfortunate attitude seemed to be par for the course for our waitress as well. Mind you, staff was simply utilitarian, rather than friendly.

Had the chicken sandwich been better, I would have rated the restaurant higher - but if one of two food items is bad, at the very least I expect it to be scratched off my bill.