“Clean, Safe, Helpful”

Hampton Inn Atlanta Peachtree City
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Peachtree City
Reviewed February 27, 2014

This hotel is conveniently located near a number of shopping centers and restaurants where a random traveler could find anything needed. The staff was very friendly, very helpful, altogether pleasant. I was several days and had lots of staff interaction, all of it good.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Atlanta Peachtree City

Reviewed February 27, 2014

We stayed here for just one night in early February. This isn't the easiest-to-find property, especially at night, but it's in Peachtree City and there weren't large, well-lit signs in general. It's also a little tough to get to, but the location is otherwise good because you're in the heart of restaurants.

The hotel itself is unremarkable and typical Hampton Inn--just two stories, definitely a little dated, but the breakfast area and rooms were nice and clean. The bathroom was nicely appointed, but there were some minor issues with the shower/bathtub (tub was slow to drain, tub was tough to stand in, etc.). The internet worked fine and the hot continental breakfast was adequate. All in all, I got exactly what I expected.

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I stayed four nights here on business. I arrived early and was able to check in, and unpack. I'm on the first floor, 3 rooms from the lobby, across from the fitness room and haven't heard a bit of noise. The staff has been great, the rooms are spotless, and the location couldn't be better. There are a bunch of restaurants and shops close by, some are even within walking distance. The beds are comfortable with plenty of pillows and the heat/air works fine (I've used both this trip).

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 18, 2014

2/14/14 stay Hampton Inn sign was not lit up outside. Difficult to find hotel in the back parking lot. Hotel was clean, no problem there. Bathroom actually was very nice, bed was comfortable. Sheets, comforter, drapes and furnishings are dated and tired. Heating/cooling system is loud, rattly, dated and tired. Internet, did not work. Period. I had to use my cell phone for emails and correspondence. Front desk told me there was no remedy for the internet access problem, as they had just updated their equipment. My room was at the far end of the hotel. Obviously they need a signal booster to carry the signal. I spent the entire weekend looking at my tiny smart phone screen to send and read emails. Room was $100 a night aprox. Amenities should work for that price.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Our power was knocked out during the ice storm and it still hasn't come on. Also there was no heat in the house, so we decided to try a hotel in the Peachtree City. We checked Hampton and they had a few rooms available, so we decided to stay here. This Hampton is old, it has been here for more than 10 years. You can definitely see that on the outside, but the inside of the hotel is very nice. Our stay was great. The two rooms 235 and 236 were clean and the beds were really comfortable. Breakfast was also very good. The bathroom was nice and spacious

However, in one of the rooms, the tub faucet didn't have great water pressure. The only other disappointment I had was the elevator was on one end of the hotel and our rooms were on the other end of the hotel. Thankfully this Hampton is a 2 floor hotel and there are stairs at that end of the hotel.

That's about it for negatives. The staff was nice throughout our stay. The location is great. Right off highway 74. Close to most of the restaurants in the Peachtree City. Also the hotel is easy access to either directions for I-85. The hotel is 15 to 20 minutes from I-85 in Newnan and 15 to 20 minutes from I-85 in Fairburn.

Overall, our stay was great. Since we live in Fayette County, I'm not sure when we would ever stay again, but I would highly recommend this Hampton Inn for anyone who needs a place to stay in Peachtree City.

Room Tip: Try to get a room close to the elevator, but far enough away, where noise wouldn't be a problem.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Caleb J
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This is a nice clean hotel. In addition it has an amazing staff. We were there during an ice storm -- and the short handed staff was so very accommodating!! They were just awesome. The even make up "snack bags" for every room and delivered them with water to make sure we have things to eat. It is very close to many stores and restaurants.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

It was the week of the Atlanta ice storm. I was impressed with a call from the front desk explaining they were short staffed Wednesday and did I need anything. I appreciate that. Internet service was very good. Decor and condition was great. Everything I needed. Friendly helpful staff.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business