Hampton Inn Atlanta Peachtree City
$114
CrownePlaza.com
$82
$80
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Fayetteville(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
$129
Hampton.com
$109
$73
All reviewsroom was cleanfresh fruitbreakfast barcleaning staffa nice place to stayquiet locationbreakfast was deliciousstaff was very friendlyeasy accessgreat areacomfortable staywe've stayeddefinitely stay here againwafflesmeeting roomfirst floorfree breakfast
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I like staying at Hampton Inn in any city. The beds are usually comfortable and the rooms are generally clean. I know what to expect. The Hampton Inn Peachtree City met these expectations. The bed was comfortable and the room was very clean. I liked the updated bathroom, it was very large and had good lighting. The shower was a little slippery so I would recommend they add something to help with that and I noticed a touch of mold in some of the grout, but nothing disgusting. The staff was lackluster at best. I used HHonors points for the first night of our stay but since I didn't have enough for a second night, we had to make a separate reservation for the 2nd night. I was assured we would not have to change rooms, just check out and then check back in. Inconvenient, but easy to get over. At least it was easy to get over until the desk clerk told us that she already gave our room to someone else when we went to get our keys reset. She DID finally correct the issue and we did not have to move but I basically had to talk her into it and through it. She blamed the night clerk from the night before for telling us we would not have to move but I reminded her that she herself told me that on the phone when I booked. The hotel is great, clean and comfortable, but the staff really could use some hospitality training. The night clerk was annoyed we were there (we checked in at 7 pm so not too late). A comment on the breakfast: fresh fruit was good as were the bagels, muffins, etc, however the eggs were not good at all and things were not refilled in a timely manner. When we asked about more eggs, we were told that they were out and she would put some out when she could. Again, maybe just more hospitality training here too? Doubtful we would return to this Hampton Inn and instead would try the Hilton Garden Inn down the street.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Excellent and very helpful Staff, very clean, quiet, and secure. If traveling to this area, this Hampton is the best place to stay. The 200 character minimum requirement almost lost this review. I happen to be a person of few but precise words.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed October 14, 2013

My family stayed here for Labor Day weekend. It is a very nice hotel. Clean and update rooms. THe staff was very friendly. The beds were comfortable. I will definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family. The city is beautiful and has lots of golf cart paths. If you stay here for a few days, look into renting a golf cart and ride along the trails. There are a lot of trees and beautiful paths.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel (Hampton/Peachtree City, GA). The staff is curteous, helpful and professional. We visit family in the Atlanta area and are pleased with this hotel. secondary consideration is that it is part of the Hilton family.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Staff was very nice and helpful. Don't have a bad thing to stay. Breakfast was delicious and pool was clean. Beds were comfy and bathroom was also clean. Definitely try to stay here again if we are down this way.

• Stayed: September 2013