“A Nice Place to stay”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Peachtree City
Chennai
“A Nice Place to stay”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I have been here for 7 days and I have found the Hotel to be nice. The place is clean and good. The interiors are not modern looking but to me they were nice. The breakfast buffet was good and was sufficient though i continued to problems with the waffle machine. The staff were very friendly and they made my stay better. I would definitely come back again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Peachtree City, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Dear Nikhil T,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. We were pleased to see you enjoyed being our guest and it was truly our pleasure to serve you. If there is anything we might be able to do to make your next visit even better please do not hesitate to speak with a member of staff.

Thank you again for your comments, we hope to have the same pleasure of serving you again soon.

Adrian D
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Southern Pines, North Carolina
Reviewed March 18, 2014

I've been doing a consulting job in Peachtree City for 6 weeks and should be here another 2. The room " a King Suite" with a full kitchen has been very comfortable. The staff have all becomeHearty breakfast every morning, all served with a happy smile! friends. Very friendly and warm environment! I will always make this my home when in Peachtree City.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
HolidayInnSuitesPTC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Peachtree City, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. Six weeks with us, huh? I am so happy that you were able to stay in our Executive King Suite since you were here so long and that you found it comfortable. We consider ourselves very fortunate to be your "home away from home" during your time here. The ladies in the restaurant will love hearing that you found their breakfast to be hearty. I am sure you got to know them well as long as the rest of our staff during your stay. While I am sure you are not looking forward to having to travel for six weeks again, we are so thrilled that you would come back and stay with us if you are in the area. We cannot thank you enough for staying with us and for your review. Until next time!
Lawrenceville, Georgia
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Old hotel with much wear and tear. Bathroom with mildew and odor and with 2 partial rolls of toilet paper (small partial rolls). Fridge and microwave which was nice but fridge made loud noise when it turned on. Walls paper thin, could hear whining of water pipes as well as people showering, flushing, talking. I left my room for work at 8:30 in the morning and when I returned at 5:30, the room wasn't clean. I was told at the desk (no way to call the desk from the room, you had to walk there) that my 'Do Not Disturb' sign was on the door. I told them I removed it when leaving at 8:30 AM and the maid who was working across the hall see this -- they did know my rate down from $124 to $99 so I was happy about that. Of course, when I got my bill when checking out this didn't apply. I cannot say how many times I walked back and forth from my room to the front desk to take care of things. Only plus was fresh popcorn in the lobby in the afternoon.

1 Thank Chris O
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Peachtree City, responded to this review, March 22, 2014
Dear Chris O,

Thank you for staying with us and leaving feedback about your visit. It is unfortunate that we fell below your expectations on several aspects. We have sent you a private message to discuss.

Pam G
Case Manager
IHGCare
Peachtree City, Georgia
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Our house flooded and we were at the hotel for almost three months. I can not say enough about the excellent staff all the members of the staff that we met made us feel at home and treated us like family.

Thank you Brendon and team. It was a very nice stay. We also miss Holiday.

Bill and Barb

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
HolidayInnSuitesPTC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Peachtree City, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear Bill and Barb,
Thank you for your review. We miss having you guys here with us! You will be happy to know that a very pregnant Holiday is at the humane society and will be adopted out after she has the kittens. I will be sure to share your thanks with Brandon and the rest of the team. We are a big family here and are so lucky we get to have guests stay with us for extended periods of time to get to know. I can imagine that it is very stressful having to leave your home to stay in a hotel while your house is being repaired and am delighted that our staff was able to help you through the situation. Please, come back and see us. Thank you for your review and for staying with us.
Best Regards,
Fayetteville, Georgia
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We stayed at another hotel during the ice storm. The power at our house was knocked out. The after the storm we checked out thinking the power would come back on. It never did and we had events the next day. So we made reservations at this Holiday Inn. We paid $100 for one night. I think it was valued. Our room was clean. The beds were comfy and the breakfast was good.

I could see that the property is old. The lobby, the hallway, the room, the stairway, the furniture in the room, and the bathroom are definitely showing the hotel's age. I know this hotel has been around more than 10 years. I would guess it has been around for 15 years.

There were a few things that disappointed me. First there was no shampoo in my room. Also the lobby and the parking lot are both small.

That is about it for disappointments. The staff was nice, especially the breakfast hostess. However I feel the man who checked us in, could improve on his customer service skills just a tad bit. He was nice and conversational, but he never really smiled.

The location is nice, but hard to find. You can see it from highway 74, but you need to turn onto the street next to the Shell gas station. There are some stores and restaurants nearby like Panera, Shane's, Wendy's, Chick-Fil-A, and Outback. There is also a Kroger and the Target in the same area. Also I-85 is 10 minutes away.

One thing to note is you have to pay $8.95 for breakfast which I think is a little expensive, unless you are a rewards member then breakfast is free.

That about it. Once again our money was valued. Since I live in Fayette County, I don't know when we would ever return, but if you want to pay more money to stay at a nicer hotel then do that, but if you are just looking for a place we a low price, then I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear that your power was knocked out during the ice storm but happy that we were able to take care of you and that you found value in your stay. Please accept my apologies for not having shampoo in your room, that is a standard and you should never have to ask for shampoo. Same goes for the front desk clerk never smiling. That is something that should come naturally in our business. I am glad that Barbara, the breakfast server, took care of you. She is a gem. Thank you again for your review and for staying with us. I know travelers will find the restaurant and shopping information helpful as well as our location information. Please come in and grab a cup of coffee if you are ever in the area since you are local.
Ocala, Florida
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Great hotel with excellent staff. I was surprised by the friendly staff. The complimentary breakfast the best I have had in a hotel. Beautiful location. We will stay at this hotel whenever we are back in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank 78sheila
HolidayInnSuitesPTC, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Peachtree City, responded to this review, December 25, 2013
Thank you for writing such a nice review about our hotel. I am pleased to hear the staff was so friendly and that you enjoyed your breakfast. We look forward to having you back and appreciate your saying that you would stay here upon your return.

Kelley Strodel
Guest Service Manager
Salem, New Hampshire
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I would stay here again when visiting family in the area. Pros- breakfast on site, ( saugage, eggs, cereal, muffins, make your own waffles) , located right on the golf cart path, rooms clean, staff friendly, within walking distance to Target and other stores.

Cons- since I am not from the south, I was unaware the outdoor pool was closed for the season in Oct. The hotel's one golf cart was out for repairs, but the front desk was helpful in giving me phone numbers to rent in the area. The first room we were assigned smelled damp, on the 2nd floor, and were assigned a room on the first floor which was fine.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
HolidayInnSuitesPTC, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Peachtree City, responded to this review, October 30, 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to let us know how your recent stay was. I appreciate your feedback and am glad to hear that the staff was pleasant and helpful. I am very pleased to know that despite your room move it was a good experience. I will be certain to the let staff know what an excellent job they did while you were with us. We do hope that you will visit us if you are ever in the area again.