“Customer Service is NOT dead!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Peachtree Conference Center

Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Peachtree Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Peachtree City
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Customer Service is NOT dead!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2014

I arrived at the Dolce only yesterday, and have already been pleasantly surprised by the amount of attention that is given to taking care of the customer. The first day I arrived, I realized that I had forgotten the charger for my laptop - with one call to the front desk, John and Chanene took the time to locate a spare charger that I could use until my personal charger was shipped from home. Not long after, Mike (one of the many friendly shuttle drivers) drove me into town to do some quick shopping - his conversation along the way, and knowledge of the city, was pleasurable and valuable. Today I called the front desk and inquired about the possibility of having a refrigerator in my room due to inconvenience of trying to refrigerate lactose-intolerant products with ice. Mike at the front desk (not the same Mike that drives the shuttle) assured me it was no problem and within 10 minutes a refrigerator was delivered to my room (by Mike the shuttle driver - he does everything!). Cannot express how impressive this entire team of employees has been so far - and I still have 19 days left of my stay! A few other notable employees that have stood out: Terry, the shuttle driver that picked me up at the Atlanta airport - a class act and my first impression of the Dolce - made me feel welcome and was full of information. Chef Dee - made my omelet this morning (the Dolce buffet is incredible) and her chef skills are only superseded by her kindness and hospitality. Mary - working behind the Two-0-1 bar with skill and a welcoming smile.
In summary - it has been a long time since I've been anywhere where the entire staff works diligently to ensure the customer is put first. I am one of many guests currently staying here, but the efforts of these fine folks makes me feel like I am being treated special. Job well done, and keep it up!
*This review was originally posted on July 7th, but I edited it to correct a name (a lot of “Mike’s” to keep up with :)

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Beautifully landscaped lakeside deck area and "indoor" pool. Pool area is warm but water is nice and cool. Everything clean and well maintained. Our air stopped working late one night & they had it fixed within half hour. Would stay again..

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Melissa S
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

I was part of the groups that stayed at dolce and I definitely had a wonderful experience. The beds were out of this world comfortable. Bessie and Marlon were very kind and helpful with all of my questions.

Being able to eat at two 01 everyday was wonderful. The food was exquisite and the service even better. I was there for a week and I feel like I experienced service from every server in the restaurant. The one that stands out the most was probably Jasmin. She was attentive and enthusiastic. She had this charm about her that nobody else had. She treated us casually yet professionally. She is one of the best servers I've ever had. Keep her around!

• Stayed June 2014
Peachtree City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

This hotel is quiet and surrounded by trees and trails for hiking / biking. The rooms are updated, clean and comfortable. Staff was very helpful. I will stay here again when I return to Peachtree City

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Otter333
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

I stay at the Dolce a couple times a year for corporate events. As we were cleaning up materials from one of our meetings, my wedding ring slipped off my hand as I stuffed papers into the recycling bin. I didn't realize this had happened for about an hour, and by the time I realized it, the recycling bin had been emptied.

I went to the front desk and asked if I could look through the bin. Jon, the Front Desk manager walked me down to the compactor, and I was sure it was gone!! We peered into this nasty large dumpster, and I dreaded the thought of having to go in it. Despite wearing a suit, Jon reached in a pulled the first bag out, old soda and coffee spilling all over the loading dock. I grabbed a pile of stuff that had come from our room, and as we were about to go for round Two, Bessie (another front desk staffer) came running out. She had already go in to the dumpster & recovered my ring!!

This above-and-beyond the call of duty just reinforced why I love coming back to the Dolce. They take care of their guests!! And in this case, me returning home with my wedding ring, they saved my life!!

Room Tip: Woodside rooms are closer, Lakeside rooms have a better view
Ascot
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

I stayed at the Peachtree as part of a conference and not sure if they are conference only but did seem to be some couples checking in independently. It is a large sprawling complex so involved some hiking between room, conference suites and restaurant. Overall functionally it all worked and staff very extremely helpful and friendly. However I could not imagine using it for anything other than a very large group conference as it has no "atmosphere" and felt impersonal as a space ( that comment is distinct from the hotel staff themselves who were great). Not somewhere I would visit by choice.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Everything looked great and the stay was great. The food was terrific as well as healthy. The grounds were suitable for anything one would like to do. I felt safe in the area. The atmosphere was conducive to resting and thinking.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Days Inn & Suites Peachtree City
#4 of 7 in Peachtree City
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Peachtree City
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Fayetteville

Been to Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Peachtree Conference Center? Share your experiences!