“Still Dirty, Still outdated”

Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Peachtree Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Peachtree City
Chicago, Illinois
“Still Dirty, Still outdated”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

The unfortunate thing here is that my company chooses where I stay, so they choose Dolce. This facility is so out of date, the cleanliness is beyond unacceptable. The pillows are so FLAT, you might as well not use them. The staff here is GREAT, they are friendly and will do for you whatever they can, it is unfortunate they have to do with such a poor facility. As I stated in a previous review, pick some other hotel in the area, this one just does not meet expectations. The photos on their site DO NOT truly represent the quality of this facility. The shower head was nasty and it was about 5ft off the floor, if you are tall, you may want to take your shower on your knees!

1 Thank bsf80
Wende B, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Atlanta-Peachtree Conference Center, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Thank you for the very positive comments regarding the staff. They very hospitable and will anything to help make your stay better. Your comments are important to us and are taken to heart.

Please, should you return, please seek me out. I would like to speak to you more about your impressions and suggestions.

Thank you and safe travels until then.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Lexington, South Carolina
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Husband and I stayed here for just a night. After arriving we were sorry we arrived so late--less time to explore and enjoy our stay. Friendly informative staff;clean and updated rooms; beautiful location; great view; excellent amenities; overall wonderful! Got our room through Expedia for a crazy great deal for this place. Definitely set up as a resort, so things are not close together, but the views make the walks worth it. Stayed in Lakeside overlooking the lake, amazing!! Would definitely love to come back. Breakfast was good, little pricey, but definitely excellent food.

• Stayed March 2014
So appreciative of your favorable comments. We think we have something very special. The property is so beautiful this time of the year with all our wonderful wooded surroundings and our own small lake. We have an outdoor wedding in our amphitheatre this weekend. Should be fantastic.

Thank you again! Come Back!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I spoke with Delmarie and she was very helpful in any area that was needed and also assisting me on this website tripadvisor.com as well. the facility has great service, very clean the rooms are quiet and the breakfast especially the buffet is always nice.

1 Thank Cunningham185193
Austin, Texas
Reviewed March 20, 2014

We stayed here on a tennis conference - everything was nice except a couple of the staff - treated us 'brown people' in an unacceptable fashion - I would assign it to ignorance, lack of training- to treat all guests alike- there was a time when we felt that this particular female was being racially motivated to treat us indifferently based on our color. However, I must commend the americans of color who work there - they were exceptionally warm, cordial and helpful. This is an instance where "one rotten egg spoils the entire bunch".

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Carbondale, Illinois
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This staff here is amazing and makes an effort to ensure you every need be met. When you are "stuck" here for weeks of training, it can easily get tiresome but with their transport service anywhere in the city, it really is awesome and all provided with a smile. Be sure to stop by the bar, the ladies there are fantastic!

Room Tip: The closer you are to the dining area, the better!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank pengubear73
The staff here are special people and enjoy what they do.

THANK YOU SO MUCH !
Stone Mountain, Georgia
Reviewed March 13, 2014

I visit the Dolce often, as I conduct Leadership training there. The location, food and staff are the reason I chose this Conference Cebter. From Met and Tina at the Front Desk, to Dee, Annie and Nicole in the restaurant to Juanita in housekeeping, everyone is consumed with the guest having everything that they need. Even as a guest who visits often, I'm never forgotten or overlooked. Every time I visit, the staff acts like it's my very first time. I happened to be staying there during the big Winter storm that hit Atlanta a few months ago. They had several large groups there for conferences and you could tell that they were a bit short staffed, but everyone seemed to just "make it work". I even saw Wendy, the General Manager serving drinks in the restaurant. I'm sure that those employees would have preferred to be home in the comfort and warmth of their own homes, but I am grateful that they decided to stay and work. It made all the difference in the world to me as a guest and to many others who had to be there. Thank you Dolce staff!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
We LOVE having you. It is nice to serve nice people!

Thanks for taking a few moments to share your experience.
East Dennis, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 10, 2014

While attending a conference last week at the Dolce Atlanta-Peachtree Resort I experienced service in the restaurant that was over and above my expectations. Eva was my server and, as a single woman traveling alone, I sometimes do not get the attention that couples and others may have. In this instance I was pleasantly surprised! Eva made me feel special, suggested items I might enjoy, and returned throughout my meal to insure that I was happy with everything. She is a "keeper"! She knows what good service is all about!